Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have to see and touch these.  The beige 'filbert' are disgusting, no lie.  But I could see the obsidians being nice.  I appreciate the technology when it works right (love my vactech wool grey af1s) and I could see this being one of those shoes I'll really kick myself for not getting if I don't at least touch it.  I'm hoping no one blows these out cuz it's not as easy as it used to be to just scope a shoe before you buy it. :/

$175 tho... still will have to wait these out or try n talk someone down.

beyond happy people dont like them, it makes it much easier for me to get them for much cheaper than 175. thank you all ! just face it. JB will NEVER, EVER be the same. get over it or just plan on never buying another retro again if youre waiting for quality! its 2012 people, its all about the profit. anyway, if you cant tell already.. i like them. they're different and pretty neutral so i can rock them with just about anything

I have to see and touch these.  The beige 'filbert' are disgusting, no lie.  But I could see the obsidians being nice.  I appreciate the technology when it works right (love my vactech wool grey af1s) and I could see this being one of those shoes I'll really kick myself for not getting if I don't at least touch it.  I'm hoping no one blows these out cuz it's not as easy as it used to be to just scope a shoe before you buy it. :/

$175 tho... still will have to wait these out or try n talk someone down.

AMEN!

New pics. Joints look like Burlap sacks for your feet. Love the fact that they're trying to pass these things off by making them limited with an increased price tag. HATE the fact that so many people will cop for just that reason...
LMAO at the burlap sacks. In Memphis tho, I can really see how these could sell out. Perfect back to school show for the kiddies, considering they where uniforms, the khaki and navy color ways are extremely perfect. But the official pictures look horrible seriously. Sometimes I cop a shoe in the pure thought that I might possibly, somehow find a way to where them (YOTD Spizikes). But with these. I'm so sure that I would wear neither pair. As a collector that would be the only way I could buy these, and it would have to be at a substantially lower price than 175...

the only reason I might cop cuz these match my notre dame football gear perfect. so If i can use a 20$ dollar off card i have from finishline ill cop. or if they are still around on eastbay to use the 20% orders over 99 ima cop both

Looking like it's unlikely these are gonna be in Boston.  Just called around and HoH isn't gettin 'em as of now, so I dunno if there are gonna be any to scope out in all of Boston, this is just silliness.  smh just wanna look at em :/

the only reason I might cop cuz these match my notre dame football gear perfect. so If i can use a 20$ dollar off card i have from finishline ill cop. or if they are still around on eastbay to use the 20% orders over 99 ima cop both

If you are referring to the Jordan Retro 7 Filbert & Obsidian, we will not be carrying them when they release this weekend.

EastbayRep - Brandy

holy crap. this whole J2K pack seems like a big joke to me lmao... sometimes I wonder if JB designs stupid shoes like these to test their customers and see how they sell lol

eastbay isn't getting these, these will def. sell out on NDC :smh::smh::smh: by making them somewhat limited they will sell which is just dumb

it may just be me but..... these dont look that bad on feet, at least the obsidians, fast forward to 10:15

Last edited:
this will be first time in over 10 years that i am not buying a retro jordan shoe

and i copped a bunch of the fusions from a few years back

but these 7's do nothing for me

Back
Top Bottom