Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Those shoes that grow on you every time you see them...... These aint it. :x

Filberts.
Obsidians
Fire reds :smokin

I want to get both pairs and switch out the tounges, I can't hate the 7's the quality is too nice. Great video i'm copping these.

JB and their shenanigans .. tsk tsk, they just come up with **** and dgaf because they know idiots will buy. Honestly they're dropping way too many shoes and too many quick strikes. I remember when Jordans dropped every other month or so and they weren't almost $200, and you didn't have hypebeast camping out to sit right back outside that same store to sell you the shoe for double the price. There needs to be a balance brought back to the shoe game.

no way these sell out, I don't even think the hype beast will buy these, might be the worst pack ever!

no way these sell out, I don't even think the hype beast will buy these, might be the worst pack ever!

They will sell out just for the simple fact that not too many places are getting these, and the ones that do aren't getting many pairs.

This shoe will only be purchased by people to re sell due to the limited numbers these are being made in.

I like the on feet videos a little bit. but i know i wont cop more than likely .. found someone with some deadstock jordan 2 white/red/black so i will not waste any money on these..

Video has just confirmed I really am diggin the obsidians.  Course I don't know anyone in Boston gettin 'em so I guess i'm either SOL or hoping they drop online. :/

Also I love people *****ing about an extra $15 when they're gona cop 2+ 4s and prolly lebron lows this weekend... what's $15 when you're dropping $500 every week?  Could use some pickier heads if you ask me.

Last edited:
if These sell out i be surprise 
Are your sure? You know they're going sell out. They're limited and too many hypebeasts out there not to sell out. It's another thing if they're going make a profit off these. I would be surprised if these, later down the years, were worth something past retail.

Anyone hear how limited they are?

I would guess they have to be very limited as the only way they are going to get anyone to buy a pair is to only make 100 pairs of each.

these are so ugly but guarantee they'll sell out within seconds on the nikestore website

no stores around me are getting them. and the malls around me usually get everything

Same old niketalk.... all talk then when they drop ebdy n they mama will be on the hunt.... aint ish wrong with these imo...
And if i gt a chance m sure coppin em....

They will sell out just for the simple fact that not too many places are getting these, and the ones that do aren't getting many pairs.
This shoe will only be purchased by people to re sell due to the limited numbers these are being made in.

The real question is, who are they gonna resell them too??? :lol:

Seriously though the more I try to find something to like about these the worst they look, lol. So are the beasts camping for these???

Back
Top Bottom