Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Simply terrible, what is the reason behind these? Can you imagine getting caught in the rain in these. SMH JB

They wanna see what they can get away with. If these sell out then I would imagine we will see more crap.

They're gonna sell out real fast.... Hope the hypebeasts gonna forget the Fire Red since they drop the same day!

Tan ones are straight garbage but the obsidian CW is dope... I would cop them if they were in Durabuck/nubuck without those ugly triangles... easy pass...

Can't say they're much better than some of the team jordans coming out lately

whats up with the triangle pattern on these? :lol:

Last edited:
No offense to people who like this shoe. It's just not a strong colorway too me.

But they should just make this retail price. This is just going to sit just like the Orion's. 

How am I the only one who likes these (well the obsidians at least)? -_-
If only I had the money.
Hopefully if I can get the money, these will be an easy cop. But the Varsity Red IVs come out that day too...

How am I the only one who likes these (well the obsidians at least)? -_-
If only I had the money.
Hopefully if I can get the money, these will be an easy cop. But the Varsity Red IVs come out that day too...

Nope, I like these and with all the hate they are getting I can hopefully cop w/o a problem

I think the colors look alright, just those damn triangles
sick.gif

There's no way in hell these sell out!! Same day at least, especially with the fire reds releasing that day as well

these are receiving a lot of negative feedback but they're nice imo. pretty sure they will sit on shelves for a while though. i would cop just because it seems like they used some nice quality material on em .

At least the good news is for the people that like/want these they'll probably be the easiest JB cop of the year, lol.

Back
Top Bottom