Official Air Jordan VIII/XV CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i saw the XV's in person the other day and im not going to lie there not wack at all!!

8's are
pimp.gif

15's are
sick.gif

can't JB just put together two classic/fire jays? are they intentionally trying to force you to basically pay $300 for one sneaker (which i did for thecarmines)?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

i saw the XV's in person the other day and im not going to lie there not wack at all!!
yea they are nice this is a solid pack

MUCH BETTER...THE XV'S ARE BETTER THAN THE VIII'S HERE...THATS HOW KAKA THE VIII'S CAME OUT...SMH

idk what is wrong with some of u guys; keyword 'some'
the majority of us seem to be in agreement
the 8s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the15s
i can't find a person anywhere that wants to go half and half on these for the XVs over the VIIIs
might cop the 8s solo later on.
if i do next summer will be a very fresh 1. Hares + VIIIs

Man, forget this pack. You can still find the '03 XIIIs for cheap. And I won't even get into the XVs.

personally i havent found the 8s to be cheap ever, not in my size. With a discount i will most likely buy this.

Anyone see these in Outlets yet? Particularly Vacaville... seen Hares there about a month ago, havent been since

I get my pack 2day from my good friend UPS. Honestly, these 15's are my favorite. The 8's are okay. I feel like the 8's are always better with thematerial the aqua's n playoffs were made out of. The leather just isn't right for that shoe....IMO. But an okay pack though.

Pictures are pretty hurt in this thread, so I decided to throw in a couple detailed shots. Enjoy!

f374hg.jpg

2ev7w5k.jpg

2gsjt4k.jpg

14dg7yd.jpg

1z9a2s.jpg

23svr5e.jpg

jpcu3l.jpg

35b6ro0.jpg

29ygxmo.jpg

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

This weekend is footlocker 50% off, anyone know if these are included?
For this discount do you have to ask the employee? i know they have F&F sales and I've used that but never this one. Wouldn't mind 50%off some kicks
pimp.gif

How do the XVs fit? I got a size 12 in these coming in but am afraid they might fit big. How do these fit compared to the VIIs or 1s?

Originally Posted by Emeka615

I love the XV's! I haven't even looked my VIII's yet lol.

MAN these pack are too nice..and yea i agree with u the quality on the XVs are Crack
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom