Official Air Jordan VIII/XV CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

the VIIIs look cheap and the XVs are just straight up garbage
sick.gif

basically

Originally Posted by edunpeal

the VIIIs look cheap and the XVs are just straight up garbage
sick.gif

Yall dont have em soo yea u can say that..AGAIN
Great PACK both shoes..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really would've liked to get this pack .... but I'm glad I got the 20/3 pack instead. I'll get these later on off ebay or something.

I finally saw this pack for the first time today while in NYC, imo the 8s look gooooood. Def wasnt feeling the 15s.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Are the quality on these better then or the same quality as the 03 retros?

HEEEELLL NOOOO....THE QUALITY ON THESE IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON ANY JORDAN....THESE ARE WORSE THAN 05 HIGH TOP UPTOWNS (AIR FORCE 1'S)....THESE ARE NO WHERE NEAR THE 03 JORDAN RETROS OR THE WHITE/GREY-ORANGE PAIR...

Keep it real though, the 2003 retro quality while superior to these wasn't all that great itself. And white/orange-stealth 8's were the cheapest quality Jordan since the 4's in 2006.

THIS MIGHT BE TRUE BUT I KINDA FEEL LIKE WHEN THE VIII'S CAME OUT IN 03 JB WAS STILL GIVEN IT SOME KINDA EFFORT...BUT THOSE ORANGE VIII'S WERE GABAGE!

Anyone have the 03 retros and the new cdp VIII's that they can take pics of to do side by side comparison???

I was just lookin at the og viii's (pics, not mine) and it kinda makes me mad the difference in the two.... Just looking at the pattern on the heel abovethe midsole and the insole you can tell that Jordan brand put a lot more into their sneakers back then

of course when i try to wait AGAIN for a pack that no one wants...the ONLY size that sells out is 15!!

u want a 7-14? eastbay got em!
u want a size 16? eastbay got that too

who in the world is buyin up all the 15's???
the least popular/most hated j, with a shoe that retroed 5 years ago and i cant even come up on that.

back to ebay, just like with the 1/22 pack. SMH

Originally Posted by CEDavII

of course when i try to wait AGAIN for a pack that no one wants...the ONLY size that sells out is 15!!

u want a 7-14? eastbay got em!
u want a size 16? eastbay got that too

who in the world is buyin up all the 15's???
the least popular/most hated j, with a shoe that retroed 5 years ago and i cant even come up on that.

back to ebay, just like with the 1/22 pack. SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this had me dying ...that is messed up

yes, nike town sf have good sizes..if u wait tomorrow it will be under $150 for the viii/xv cuz of teh 20% off

Back
Top Bottom