Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

^ Why change the game though. It is what it is. The hypebeasts are buying all the pairs and reselling. But people are buying those pairs for ridiculous prices. And now you have Nike raising their prices to 240 on the Yeezys. That's f'n crazy. But in the end, the shoe game is alive and thriving and I think that's the most important thing.

wore them two days in a row. wish they were more comfortable. would be a great everyday shoe. I have a very high arch, thinking about cutting the bands. hopefully once they break in they loosen up

I'm just happy everyone was able to get there pair. Resellers are pissed because they made little to no money on this release. For those of u that purchased, keep in mind 10s wrinkle easily and the stealths are a dirt magnet. So I would recommend that you wear this shoe on a nice sunnyday other than that enjoy. On the next one

Just copped my pair on Finishline. They still have em in stock! HURRY!!!!! Available for most sizes

These were just too boring for me to spend the money on..

Chicagos >>>>> those Blue Xs and these "Stealth" Xs
eyes.gif

Went to my local Footlocker to check these out and they still had most sizes left, not surprised. I would of picked them up until I held the shoe in my hands. The materials used on the shoe weren't appealing at all. If any dirt gets on these shoes, it's going to be one hell of a mission to get the dirt off. Was an easy pass when I saw them in person.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they should have put some red in these
This

Just came back from the Northridge Mall out here in Cali...Champs, FNL, Footlocker & Shiekh all had FSR's....for $176 (msrp + tax) I had to pass...

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they should have put some red in these
This

Just came back from the Northridge Mall out here in Cali...Champs, FNL, Footlocker & Shiekh all had FSR's....for $176 (msrp + tax) I had to pass...

pass indeed!

Copped initially, then returned them. My pair wasn't ashy at all. The suede/nubuck was decent. Just did not like the fit (Jordan X's in general for me). Cool looking shoe regardless. I got a wide foot and the bands on the lace loops/tongue were killing me. Going to use the bread to double up on the Playoff 12's.

I love these shoes since I saw the first pics months ago. I'm hoping I can a pair on sale somehow, just paid $180 for the Swingman Lebron and don't want to drop another $175 this month or next

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

I love these shoes since I saw the first pics months ago. I'm hoping I can a pair on sale somehow, just paid $180 for the Swingman Lebron and don't want to drop another $175 this month or next

I was at a total of 9 different stores in two states (NC/PA) . All 9 retail stores still have FSR's. I think these stealth 10's will drop down to like $120 like the stealth 3's did in my area. But who knows......

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Still sitting?!
roll.gif

*This pic was taken March 28th, 2012 @ 3pm EST
As opposed to sold out in 3 min and a bunch of people whining that they didnt get them, or people spending money they didnt have on shoes b/c they wont last. I think these still being available days-weeks or even months later is a great thing. used to happen a lot in the good old days

jordan needs to get rid of the nubuck material asap. these @@%!! are garbage. i seen the quality at foot locker, i was just smh -___-

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

I was at a total of 9 different stores in two states (NC/PA) . All 9 retail stores still have FSR's. I think these stealth 10's will drop down to like $120 like the stealth 3's did in my area. But who knows......
Hope you're right bro, I can def do $120 in another month. Cant justify another $180 in 2 weeks on shoes to the wife tho
laugh.gif

i copped mine sz 12 on release day about noon, even the guys at finish libe were suprised they only sold 4 ( i was the 5th) since they opened, these will def sit but im so glad i copped mine regardless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom