Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

I gotta say, i really thought these would sell out. so old royal>stealth????? that +%%! cray

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Finishline has a full restock. I already got 1 pair, if anyone else needs em, grab em!

by full restock do you mean 2 sizes?
roll.gif
Don't know whats so funny? They STILL have almost all sizes on finishline.....
glasses.gif

Got to check these out in person at footlocker yesterday but decided to pass. 
The pair they had in my size wasn't too great, it had some glue spots here and there

and one of the pair was the display so I figured it wasn't worth it.

160 is just way too much  for these retro plus' 10s went for $125 orginally, I will wait a little longer.

Originally Posted by kpingol27

jordan needs to get rid of the nubuck material asap. these @@%!! are garbage. i seen the quality at foot locker, i was just smh -___-
That whack nubuck material is dirt cheap - that's why shoes which originally would get black leather are getting this @#$%( material while white leather shoes are getting plastic leather. You guys need to stop buying this overpriced garbage and maybe, just maybe we'll get decent full grain leather back.

everybody has a problem with that nubuck material but i don't think its bad on these.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Still sitting?!

34sqtck.png

roll.gif

*This pic was taken March 28th, 2012 @ 3pm EST.

Huh fam you where the only one on nt who secured his pair earlyHope your laughing at yourself on this one.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

see a lot of ncaa players wearing the royal 10s. must be a comfy shoe.....
I have a pair of the royal x's and tried them on and the were strangling my feet.....couldn't believe how narrow they were.  Not sure if i'll be able to wear them

I'm laughing because people were thinking they were gonna sell out instantly.

This could be the crack in the barrel, and perhaps everything won't sell out.

Honestly knew these were going to sit on shelves, just like the stealth 3's.....I would have prefered the Shadow 10's instead of these though

This will be the first Jordan retro to go on sale this year (decent discount).

Originally Posted by thrilla11

If these hits outlets at less than 100, I'll cop.

Ditto I'd scoop up another pair or two. I have one now discounted using rewards for FNL. The pics don't do this any justice. The shoe is a nice all black AJ to add to a collection or play in.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Still sitting?!

34sqtck.png

roll.gif

*This pic was taken March 28th, 2012 @ 3pm EST.

Huh fam you where the only one on nt who secured his pair earlyHope your laughing at yourself on this one.

He got them because he liked them, what's the big deal? It's not like he sold his pair. I would have gotten them on release date too if I actually liked them (which I don't, but just sayin'). 

If the majority of people in a thread say they'll buy or pass on it, then that's gonna be the outcome of how fast the shoe will sell.

Originally Posted by Sako21057

If the majority of people in a thread say they'll buy or pass on it, then that's gonna be the outcome of how fast the shoe will sell.

Nike Talk's total contribution to JB sales, around 1%.
The other 99% still count.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom