Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i bought mine this morning (nike scottsdale quarter) and drop both pairs off at home to go to work. was finally able to inspect em and see both pairs have hangtags. if people are smart, they'll ebay them... if they haven't already.
How was the release at NT quarters? I wasn't even trying to go out after the concord fiasco....

Thought I'd have to go a half size up on these, but nope - size 9 fits me just fine and their comfy. I've been going a half size up on Lebrons and Kobes but Jordan Retros have nailed the sizing down for me.

Sick retro been a long time coming.....

I wanna rock these ASAP .

Did not get a hang tag , I bought my pair at the Nike store in dallas.

For those who really care, I talked to my friends today and they said that their shoes didn't come with hangtags. They got theirs from Finishline.

The hang tag on ebay is now at $31.00.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TxSole

The hang tag on ebay is now at $31.00.
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously what is wrong with ppl on ebay...Anything to get money cause its a JORDAN TAG lol.
I think most ppl can deal without it.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i bought mine this morning (nike scottsdale quarter) and drop both pairs off at home to go to work. was finally able to inspect em and see both pairs have hangtags. if people are smart, they'll ebay them... if they haven't already.
How was the release at NT quarters? I wasn't even trying to go out after the concord fiasco....

it was smooth.  i got there at 8:30 am thinking there was no issue.  my daughter and i had to be in the 40-50 numbers range.  but it was smooth w/ no problems.  well, except for the lames taking forever to inspect their sneakers and hold us up...  you thought the concords drop was a fiasco?  i thought it was pretty smooth and has solidified my choice of going to scottsdale for all drops
smokin.gif
.  i saw the desert sky video and i had gone there the last 2 years (i moved out here in 2009 and needed to find a place that was good for released, heard about the midnight footlocker release... space jams and cool grey releases were really smooth there), and the desert sky video was crazy.  did you at least get a pair locally?

I can't believe the reseller prices on these already! Going for 250 on Ebay... alot of peeps didn't cop even with all the "quiet hype" thought they could sleep but NOPE that didn't happen. I think these will only go up as some places got less than 15 pair on there local shops. Now peoople are seeing there quality and drooling. The quality on these are premium to say the least. Everybody says there tight but I have a long skinny foot and my usual size 12 fits like butter. No hangtag on any of my pairs todau hopefully my NDC or Eastbay joints will have em. Eastbay had to have recieved thousands because I know about 10 peeps who copped on there couple hours after release. I even got through without a timer with ease. Those still looking are probably going to resort to re-sellers as these are getting hotter by the hour. GOOD LUCK!

Feels good to be back
missed out on these because FNL tied up my funds. charged me for 2 pair and neither went through
luckily a local NTer held me down with a pair and im picking them up next week
shout out to PTone

local mall released them at 10 this morning showed up at 8 with my people. we were first in line and i got my two pairs
smile.gif

I bought a couple pairs, including a pair for myself. Got home and did not like how these felt. Nice shoe but not for me. Got rid of em fast. Any luck on the hang tags anybody?

Back
Top Bottom