Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

I went with my friend as he picked up a pair and I decided to pass on them. As I dropped him off I realized I had to go back to the mall to return a christmas gift. Turns out shoe palace still had a bunch of them and this was already 1PM. I still decided to pass.

As I was leaving, these dudes started screaming"AY YOOO HOW MANY CHICAGO'S YA'LL GOT LEFT?!"

My mind could only think resellers lol

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

I know this has probably been beat to death but still no confirmation e-mail from NDC. ordered mine at 12:03 AM eastern. Hopefully I don't get a let down at the last moment.  I will say it's crazy how this release exploded!!! From all the talk I thought it was gonna just a small few on these joints. Heck it wasn't even much celebrity product placement leading up to this release. WTH happened to change minds?
I placed my order at 12:03 and still haven't received a confirmation email, BUT I did call NDC customer service this afternoon and they told me my order went through just fine. Shipping on Monday. I wouldn't sweat it but call them to be safe.

I HAD A RELATIVELY EASY COP OUT HERE IN H-TOWN...FOOTACTION IN FIRST COLONY OPENED AT 10, SO I ARRIVED RIGHT ON TIME TO A LINE OF 25 OR SO FOLKS. THINKING I WOULD MISS 'EM, I SLID OVER TO FINISH LINE TO SEE IF THEY HAD ANY SIZES LEFT (THEY OPENED AN HOUR EARLIER @9AM). LUCKILY, THEY STILL HAD A SZ.13 LEFT,SO I SCOOPED 'EM UP AND LEFT. SOMETHING TOLD ME TO STAND BACK IN THE FOOTACTION LINE,SO I DID... WENT IN AND THEY STILL HAD ANOTHER SZ.13, SO I WENT AHEAD AND PUT THAT PAIR ON LAYAWAY AND SCOOPED A SZ.9 FOR MY 'LIL SIS. UPON FURTHER INSPECTION OF MY SHOES, MY FINISH LINE PAIR CAME WITH THE COVETED HANG TAG,WHILE THE PAIR I PUT ON LAYAWAY DID NOT. I WAS SURPRISED THESE SOLD AS WELL AS THEY DID...THESE BABIES SOLD OUT WITHIN' AN HOUR AND A HALF! ALL IN ALL, IT WAS A GOOD DAY FOR AN O.G. COLLECTOR IN THE GAME LIKE MYSELF! NO COMPLAINTS OVER HERE
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...HOLLA!

CED B.

Question for you guys...Do i have to enter my cc # every time i purchase on NDC or is there a way it can store it ?

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

Originally Posted by sthebest

Had to quote this......for all you people out there saying CHARLOTTE HORNET 10's....YO THY ARE "POWDER BLUE- TARHEELS and thy have nothing to do with the city pack.....not even close to hornet colors...no your kicks people...tired of seeing and hearing tht crap..
actually you're right, but calm down...its not that serious. Powder Blues were in fact a GR and were available nationwide. I think it's because of the fact that Powders have a similiar colorway to the rest of the city pack is the reason that they have been lumped in with the rest over the years.

haha..im good trust me...didnt mean to come off as if i was mad at the world..lol...but yeah you got this young generation...so call sneakerheads saying i got these charlotte hornet 10's and it seems to rub off on everybody else...and you even got top sneaker websites saying the same thing....but me i do take sneakers serious and i am very passionate about it as well....have been since i was very young....born in 84' im 28 now.....so yeah  it def needs to be addressed....

UNC's:

List%207%281%29.jpg

But I prefer the home Kings...:

List%208%281%29.jpg

Seattles >,  though.

friend of mine grabbed a sz 10 and ended up returning them, talkin bout they was too tight. of course there wasn't no other sizes available.
dude is dumb

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I know this has probably been beat to death but still no confirmation e-mail from NDC. ordered mine at 12:03 AM eastern. Hopefully I don't get a let down at the last moment.  I will say it's crazy how this release exploded!!! From all the talk I thought it was gonna just a small few on these joints. Heck it wasn't even much celebrity product placement leading up to this release. WTH happened to change minds?
I placed my order at 12:03 and still haven't received a confirmation email, BUT I did call NDC customer service this afternoon and they told me my order went through just fine. Shipping on Monday. I wouldn't sweat it but call them to be safe.
same here i called this this morning just for assurance. i just checked my order status and now reads "in progress" last night it read pending so im guessing im good

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Originally Posted by jballerNY

same here i called this this morning just for assurance. i just checked my order status and now reads "in progress" last night it read pending so im guessing im good

pimp.gif
 Can't wait to get these fiyah shoes. Monday shipping is nice and I woke up to a foot of snow this morning, so not leaving my house = 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by sthebest

actually you're right, but calm down...its not that serious. Powder Blues were in fact a GR and were available nationwide. I think it's because of the fact that Powders have a similiar colorway to the rest of the city pack is the reason that they have been lumped in with the rest over the years.

haha..im good trust me...didnt mean to come off as if i was mad at the world..lol...but yeah you got this young generation...so call sneakerheads saying i got these charlotte hornet 10's and it seems to rub off on everybody else...and you even got top sneaker websites saying the same thing....but me i do take sneakers serious and i am very passionate about it as well....have been since i was very young....born in 84' im 28 now.....so yeah  it def needs to be addressed....

UNC's:

List%207%281%29.jpg

But I prefer the home Kings...:

List%208%281%29.jpg

Seattles >,  though.

WOW..I cant believe Ive never seem home Sacrementos until now 
eek.gif

Totally forgot these released today/ last night.........unbelievable. Guess ill try the local malls for a sz 13, but i doubt i get lucky.

Today was a good day was able to cop the X's and the Concords today at a pretty good price....putting these on ice as well so many options to be walking on one's when i hit the shake joint stunning on them %*#+ lol  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dbyrd501

friend of mine grabbed a sz 10 and ended up returning them, talkin bout they was too tight. of course there wasn't no other sizes available.
dude is dumb

lmao very funny.My homie wears a 10.5 and had a wristband to get the concords he said man all they had was a 9.5 he pissed me off.Could've sold them and got ya 10.5

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by h0vit0

i think the cool grey 12 will be the easy cop this year

make it more obvious that you are trying to get to 300

I'm not a reseller bro I got one pair I don't need 3 or 4 pair of the same shoe I don't cop shoes to gain a profit I get them to wear I rather a fellow NT or sneaker head get them now then somebody tryin to flood the market in like 2 weeks with 10 pairs for 300 and up
so why are you talking about a completely unrelated shoe in this post 
eyes.gif

Struck out last night online on fnl and ndc. Forgot how rediculous shoe releases have gotten within the past couple of months and it's only gonna get worse imo. So went the mall this morning at 10 to see if anything was left. None of the stores opened early because there wasn't a lot of inquiries leading up to today. I'm cool with the manager at fl so he tells me there was a line at 9 and another line at fta. Footaction sold out in 15 minutes and footlocker only had 3 pairs left when I showed up. Fl had only 15 pairs while fa had 1 fsr. No 11.5, but fl had size 11 left. Tried them on and was good, still had toe room. Other than the narrow fit which has been common with the past couple of retro x's, it was good to go. I don't like to lace up my x's so I prefer a snug fit. Now it's on to the iv's and the sheer stupidity that will ensue.

i bought mine this morning (nike scottsdale quarter) and drop both pairs off at home to go to work. was finally able to inspect em and see both pairs have hangtags. if people are smart, they'll ebay them... if they haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom