Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

These hang tags are serious business huh

lol. some have serious plans to rock them with the shoes. me, personally, I have no plans other than to leave them in the box BUT if I pay $160 and they're supposed to come with the shoes then...well...I want them to come with the shoes lol. 

Thats understandable!

I think wearing them with the shoes is tacky, but thats just me....

I just copped a sz 11 with hangtag from shoe palce in willowbrook mall, houston, tx. I still have an order on ndc for a sz 10.5 that's in progress but no shipping confirmation yet.

This was honestly the easiest cop ever. Went to the morning release at 34th got there when they open, got one on my employee discount and told me boy to cop another one for me. and walked out. and mine did come with a tag its just tucked in the shoes

2vmy5if.jpg

You've heard it thousands of time already and possibly tired of it but like "xGorgeousXGeorgex" has stated, everyone please check there order status on NDC. They should be shipped as of today. I just checked now and mines says "Shipped" I have the Tracking #Number and a choice to "Track Package." On the "ORDER STATUS" page, on top is says in Progress but Scroll all the way down and you should see the tracking number and "Track Package" right next to it in orange. Its UPS Free Ground shipping. Nike Just created the shipping labels for all orders so give it until late tonight or tomrrow for you to get updates. All you need is Positivity & Patience NKETLK Fam's. Enjoy your pairs! O yeah...and about the Hang tags crisis...."WHO GIVES A **#K!!!!!!!! C'mon folks you know better then that, some got sucked into "Jordan Brands LIST OF DUMB IDEAS"....I'm not trying to bash but whoever is bidding on hangtags on ebay for $31..could be higher by now...are IDIOTS. We'll I gues let them new cats do them..and us, lets maintain keepin' it OG.

I wonder why NDC didn't was so late making shipping labels for these? And I could care less about the hang tang, but if it doesn't come with it and NDC is willing to ship me a tag at their cost, then why not?

my order says processing, so i took 5 mins out to call. The guy i talked to said no red flags and will ship tomorrow (im in cali). if ppl are worried, bc they didnt ship out as the same time as the concords, its because they dropped on a thursday (PST) not a friday night..anyways if you're in cali id check tomorrow to see if there is an update...

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I wonder why NDC didn't was so late making shipping labels for these? And I could care less about the hang tang, but if it doesn't come with it and NDC is willing to ship me a tag at their cost, then why not?

yep.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by The7onius

Shipped from NDC.

about time! lol. did you do the free shipping option? 

Yes, regular free shipping.
thanks for the info fellaz i just checked my order online and seen the words "shipped" first time ordering from NDC and i like what im seeing so far!!! I've parted ways with Eastbay *!!@%!! crash dummies 

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

my order says processing, so i took 5 mins out to call. The guy i talked to said no red flags and will ship tomorrow (im in cali). if ppl are worried, bc they didnt ship out as the same time as the concords, its because they dropped on a thursday (PST) not a friday night..anyways if you're in cali id check tomorrow to see if there is an update...

Yup same..Cali here. Like you said, tomorrow should be fine. I didn't expect this release to be that chaotic...Kray...

So hang tags just came with half of each shipment of AJXs? 
nerd.gif

JB is going ******ed for this one. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

has anyone worn or tried these on with the sneaker shields/wearable shoe trees? seems like it would make them uncomfortable for wear......

Originally Posted by MCaussade

has anyone worn or tried these on with the sneaker shields/wearable shoe trees? seems like it would make them uncomfortable for wear......

Sneaker shields. I go a half size up in X's for this purpose.

I'm guessing they don't ship by order number, because I ordered mine at 12:01 got an email confirmation at 12:03 and they still haven't sent mine.

Back
Top Bottom