Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Ordered some sneaker shields over the weekend, wore my white cements on Friday for the second time and
30t6p3b.gif
the creasing

Originally Posted by leocabrera

They Up on PYS!!!!!

I went there this morning and was wondering why they didn't have them

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I like the black Jumpman better. They look good either way though.
nice
smokin.gif
I don't mind the red Jumpman. Everyone got different opinion though.
tue that. i like the red because it ads more balance, but i like the black simply because that pair would be different from everyone elses

really disappointed with the way NDC handled this. It's funny because this was my easiest cop on NDC ever, in terms of clicking the lick, adding to cart, and smoothly checking out. The Concords was complete and utter hell and they still sent me my email right quick.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

really disappointed with the way NDC handled this. It's funny because this was my easiest cop on NDC ever, in terms of clicking the lick, adding to cart, and smoothly checking out. The Concords was complete and utter hell and they still sent me my email right quick.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I've done this a dozen times the last two days - "in progress."

Originally Posted by ColdCity

can you really picture if they really released these with a white midsole like the sample
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm sure people would see pass it and custom paint the midsole. *What I would have done*
Then again I'm glad they fix it or rather left it alone.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Recieved the NDC Shipping email about 20 minutes ago..... Links you right to UPS. Mine says two business days left so I will have mine in hand weds hopefully!

oh
nerd.gif
... i see why my pair has'nt ship from NDC yet! those who paid for faster shipping goes out today, where those who settled for free UPS ground shipping shipps tomorrow... ok sounds bout right, thanks for the heads up Homie!

can you really picture if they really released these with a white midsole like the sample
sick.gif
sick.gif

When I first saw sample pics of the white midsole and 23 on the side, it was an immediate pass for me. I'm happy with the final product though. Glad they changed things around.

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Recieved the NDC Shipping email about 20 minutes ago..... Links you right to UPS. Mine says two business days left so I will have mine in hand weds hopefully!

oh
nerd.gif
... i see why my pair has'nt ship from NDC yet! those who paid for faster shipping goes out today, where those who settled for free UPS ground shipping shipps tomorrow... ok sounds bout right, thanks for the heads up Homie!

Actually, I took the free ground shipping and mines shipped today, will be arriving friday. Hopefully yours ship tomorrow.

in the same boat. status says "still processing" as of 10:25PM EST. i'm actually less concerned that the order went thru and more annoyed at the fact that i foolishly paid for next day air and my order will arrive AT BEST at the same time my Easy Bay order arrives which was UPS Ground (5-6 Days). Definitely disappointed. Lesson learned lol. 
mad.gif

Be patient. They should ship by tomorrow then. You did get an order number right?

In other news, hang tags going for $33 on ebay??   *Proceeds to undo the hang tag from my pair to sell* 

I'm still trying to find even one auction selling the tag
laugh.gif
  I change the title around and still no-go.  Just curious to see who would really pay $30 for a stupid tag. 

Anyway, here's the usual crappy iPhone picture to add.
407677_10150710831123079_564473078_12300389_1322506670_n.jpg

got my pair today from PTone. met up with him. cool dude
he told me retail for then but I gave him 190 for holding my pair. good looks man

Originally Posted by rojanjon

sick.gif
sick.gif

When I first saw sample pics of the white midsole and 23 on the side, it was an immediate pass for me. I'm happy with the final product though. Glad they changed things around.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those samples.  Ruining one of my grails. Pleased that they got it right.  I'll leave those Royals for someone else, I'm content with my Chicago's.  If they drop the Powder's and the City Series though...

1272588552.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

did most people get there nike.com e-mails ?
sounds like it. havent heard anyone receiving cancellation e-mails today. (can't speak for cancellations during the weekend) seems like if you made it through the weekend you're getting the shoes.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

got my pair today from PTone. met up with him. cool dude
he told me retail for then but I gave him 190 for holding my pair. good looks man

yea heard alot of good things about him.

My Eastbay & NDC orders still in processing... am i screwed? never had this much delayed before? anyone in the same boat as me?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

My Eastbay & NDC orders still in processing... am i screwed? never had this much delayed before? anyone in the same boat as me?
frown.gif

You should give Nike a call. The lady was very helpful & gave me my tracking number even though my still says In Progress on the site. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom