Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by ColdCity

can you really picture if they really released these with a white midsole like the sample
sick.gif
sick.gif

When I first saw sample pics of the white midsole and 23 on the side, it was an immediate pass for me. I'm happy with the final product though. Glad they changed things around.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those samples.  Ruining one of my grails. Pleased that they got it right.  I'll leave those Royals for someone else, I'm content with my Chicago's.  If they drop the Powder's and the City Series though...

1272588552.gif

HAAHAHHAHA

I just called Nike about my order and they said it should ship by Thursday...yes THURSDAY!  I never got a confirmation e-mail but I hope that means that it won't get cancelled.  But still they aren't shipping them out till basically a week after I bought them.  Oh well I guess I can't complain since some people didn't even get them.

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Recieved the NDC Shipping email about 20 minutes ago..... Links you right to UPS. Mine says two business days left so I will have mine in hand weds hopefully!

oh
nerd.gif
... i see why my pair has'nt ship from NDC yet! those who paid for faster shipping goes out today, where those who settled for free UPS ground shipping shipps tomorrow... ok sounds bout right, thanks for the heads up Homie!

Where you live? I live on the east coast and they ship from TN at the Nike warehouse. I got the free shipping option.... My brother still has the in progress too though, not sure why mine got sent out. The only reason it's two days is beacuse of my location. GOOD LUCK on getting yours soon!

the best way, which im sure has been posted is to just click twitter links... me my gf and her mom had our phones and laptops and and ipad.... we got all of them through... i was able to secure multiple concords this way too... before u bash me for selling i do it to pay bills and try to break even on the two pairs that i keep for myself and my girl that rocks js too... she gets two pairs too 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Recieved the NDC Shipping email about 20 minutes ago..... Links you right to UPS. Mine says two business days left so I will have mine in hand weds hopefully!

oh
nerd.gif
... i see why my pair has'nt ship from NDC yet! those who paid for faster shipping goes out today, where those who settled for free UPS ground shipping shipps tomorrow... ok sounds bout right, thanks for the heads up Homie!

Where you live? I live on the east coast and they ship from TN at the Nike warehouse. I got the free shipping option.... My brother still has the in progress too though, not sure why mine got sent out. The only reason it's two days is beacuse of my location. GOOD LUCK on getting yours soon!
yea i paid for next day air and my order hasnt shipped yet plus i live in Atlanta. last time i use that option. smh 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

damn still no shipping info from nike. I thought they'd ship it out today but I guess it's tmr....

dont worry brah, they probably already shipped but hasnt updated.

well m glad u posted that link... i selected ground shipping... after no email was received i emailed nike today and the rep emailed me back and even refunded me the shipping cost ...
couple of hours later, i received order confirmation plus tracking number... they should be here wednesday
so that ups ground map seem pretty accurate... m in tx btw

What people didn't realize was although the chicagos were a general release, they weren't as mass produced as the concords were. Stores in my area got 1 of each size for this release. People thought they could roll out of bed the next day and stroll to the mall to pick up a pair easily. They didn't realize that people were actually waiting in line for them the night before. Just my .02

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

damn still no shipping info from nike. I thought they'd ship it out today but I guess it's tmr....

dont worry brah, they probably already shipped but hasnt updated.
yea not too worried, today or tmr at least I know it's coming.  

Originally Posted by pelimpe

well m glad u posted that link... i selected ground shipping... after no email was received i emailed nike today and the rep emailed me back and even refunded me the shipping cost ...
couple of hours later, i received order confirmation plus tracking number... they should be here wednesday
so that ups ground map seem pretty accurate... m in tx btw

nice! they refunded you the shipping cost? i broached that topic when i called earlier today but that werent trying to hear it. will probably raise it again tomorrow. not really seeing the benefit of paying $25 for shipping when it gets there the same time as someone paying for ground (or in this case paying nothing at all lol).

I don know why anyone would sleep on this shoe... It has so much history. It's a must for any true Jordan fan. Plus it's been forever since they've been out... Smh at the sleepers

Just received my shipping email from Nike. I never got a confirmation email, don't care now though. I placed my order at 12:03, if that helps anyone.

NDC finally changed my status to Shipped, never got a confirmation or shipped email, it still even says processing on my account lol.. weird but at least my pair is on the way.. should be here tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom