Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

For anyone interested, SNEAKERPOST.COM has an FSR for $230 + free shipping. Unnecessarily expensive, but for those that don't care and want them a little early, or what have you, there you go. about $50 over after everything.

They're 100% legit site, so dont bother asking.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I might have to snag those Ultraviolets for my little girl. She loves wearing her Jordans and people think they are so cute. I'm starting her early.

bad money spenting habits. lol keep her on check!

Honestly I get these for my lil one but I don't get her J's at all. They grow to fast as well as my nephews friends think its cool and the younger people think its cute but the wife is not a big fan of J's on the baby

I liked the idea at first, but i agree with your wife. Well, i don't know why she doesn't like them, but i'll tell you why i don't. My fiances cousins husbands father (complicated lol) is a podiatrist. I was speaking with him about shoes, and whatnot. I told him how i can't wait to have kids, and how we bought a bunch of stuff already we came across that we just had to have for our future kids. I bought like 3 pairs of jordans in like, 1.5 year old size. He said that they're not good for kids feet. They're too heavy, and not ventilated enough. infants/toddlers shoes need to be super light, and let good air pass through.

Thats not to say it bad for them to wear occasionally though. Which is what i'm going to do
smile.gif

so when daddy wears his Concords, so will lil man
smile.gif
)

I can't wait!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I might have to snag those Ultraviolets for my little girl. She loves wearing her Jordans and people think they are so cute. I'm starting her early.

bad money spenting habits. lol keep her on check!

Honestly I get these for my lil one but I don't get her J's at all. They grow to fast as well as my nephews friends think its cool and the younger people think its cute but the wife is not a big fan of J's on the baby

Hahaha I'm in the same boat! My lil girl is 9 and I've been buying her nothing but Retros for years, finally this year my wife says "Shes a little girl. You dress her like a boy. She wants some ballerina shoes and girls stuff.". So, oh kay...that's fine...but when we have a boy, you better believe he'll have some J's to wear occasionally, as it's been already mentioned its not healthy for kids feet to be in them round the clock early on.

i dont know what you guys are talking about i got a pair yesterday and the hang tag was included

that was the first thing i asked about when i got the shoes yesterday

and the pair came from a authorized nike retailer

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by calikush

any official box pics yet?

Box is same as old boxes, unless i overlooked it. I doubt it though.

So any word on when the uber super cool new boxes will come with a shoe since its not coming with these?

great, now the beastmasters will be chasing the hang tag pairs.
hopefully the ones people have seen w/out tags were just tucked into the left shoe.
otherwise resellers will be on their grind like the rising sun xii joke.

I must say, these are 
pimp.gif
. So happy theres not a lot of hype around these as well. Half my friends who tried to cop the Concords have no idea about these bc they're either salty about not copping Concords or waiting for Cement 4s. 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You guys really upset cause some dont come with hang tags?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
personally i couldn't care less if they come with a hang tag or not.
it'll end up sitting in the box like the rest.
i just don't want to wake up any earlier on saturday because goofballs are geekin to resell "special edition" tag pairs.

It's no hang tags. I think those were on very early release/ promo release pairs only. A few places I've been to as well as people on here all have no tags. I've only seen the one guy with them. Weird.

I wonder why his pairs have them and nobody else does. I noticed a few early websites and pics have them to.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You guys really upset cause some dont come with hang tags?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't really care much, I'm still gonna cop. I just remember seeing the pics and realizing that I haven't gotten a pair with a hang tag since i got my Fire Red Vs that came with the Flight Club tag.
pimp.gif

Cop none the less. I ain't mad
laugh.gif

Copped my pair today as well & it came with the handtag if it matters to anyone,gonna snatch 1 more on realease day.

Was not planning on coppin' these, but it's guna be hard not to after seeing pics. Not a huge X fan, but these are pretty damn nice... Game time decision here.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Was not planning on coppin' these, but it's guna be hard not to after seeing pics. Not a huge X fan, but these are pretty damn nice... Game time decision here.

up to you if you think these are worth your money lol.

Back
Top Bottom