Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol... from GottaBdaShoes auction....

Kobe Scored 61... take that Jordan.

michael_jordan_trophy_rings2.jpg

Point being, he did it first. Plus the pic above sons his successors. Especially LeBum Lames.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Blastro

so people already got pairs before RD but noone is crying about fakes since its not the concord right

No one is crying about fakes because they were purchased from stores. Not months in advance from an early release site. Just purchased a week prior to release from retailers that decided the few extra bucks is worth it to sale their stock early. Huge difference from getting the Concords months early from overseas.

i see no difference early pair is a early pair    and you dont realy know where they purchased from your going by their word that they purchased from authorized store

so people already got pairs before RD but noone is crying about fakes since its not the concord right

No one is crying about fakes because they were purchased from stores. Not months in advance from an early release site. Just purchased a week prior to release from retailers that decided the few extra bucks is worth it to sale their stock early. Huge difference from getting the Concords months early from overseas.

i see no difference early pair is a early pair    and you dont realy know where they purchased from your going by their word that they purchased from authorized store

Early pair is an early pair? I went to NTSF on my lunch and they have their stock that was just shipped. Are they early pairs niketown has? Champs at the mall near me has them behind the counter. Is champs dropping fakes? I got my pair two days ago and I'm cool with the owner so slide him an extra 320 bucks and saw the invoice as well as ups deliver the shoes to the shoe store. So I got an early pair? Negative my manMake some stronger connects with your mom and pop shops or get in good with your local foot locker manager. You'd be shocked how many shady employees shoe stores have. There just people looking for extra money. It's not like footlocker is paying them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

people had issues with fake anni xi's and more recently ray xiii's.
but you weren't on nt til this beast magnet concord release so you wouldn't know anything about that, right?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

but you weren't on nt til this beast magnet concord release so you wouldn't know anything about that, right?

yea ive been reading about the accusations on NT few months prior to the concord release and  i dont care that you have 900 posts to my few posts doesnt make you better than me so no need to point that out 

Nice pics GottaB.

The hang tag is a very nice touch. If it doesn't come with the shoes, then I'm not gonna worry about it because I'm just gonna remove it, and put it in the shoe box anyway.

Oh yeah, can't wait for these!

You come on here and start accusing members of having "early release pairs" like the grey market pairs that became so notorious through the Ray Allen XIII's and Concord release, all because they have purchased their pairs before the official RD?
Freezy and others are merely pointing out that your ignorance regarding the way things are done is no justification to come on NT and question the authenticity of another member's purchase.  But, if you truly knew what was going on then you would never have made such a blatant faux pas, now would you?

Enjoy the discussion and information, but don't start in on someone and then get surprised when you get exposed for it.  You brought the negative attention on yourself through your own negativity.

yea ive been reading about the accusations on NT few months prior to the concord release and  i dont care that you have 900 posts to my few posts doesnt make you better than me so no need to point that out 

Dude you lose blastro. Give it up. Stop bringing down the thread a few months prior to the Concords have 0 to do with faulty shoes people were receiving from over seas in 2009 with the anni 11s and fakes or b grades from air randy and other sites. This release and those are two different things. It's less then 2 weeks to the rd. when I had my other screen name the debate was all over, over seas sites. I bought a pair from air randy before his site went down on a pair of 13s I got and posted and a bunch of other people did as well and questioned the authenticity of them He's saying less your post count but the date you joined NT.

i wasn't saying i'm better than you, friend.
i was simply implying you should do some research before coming in here trying to call people out for getting their pairs a week and and a half early.
the fact that they're not concords isn't the reason no one is crying as you suggested. they're not crying because they're picking up authentic pairs of chicago x's. there's yet to be pics that would suggest otherwise.
no one needs people coming in here to bust their bubbles for no good reason.

back to the shoes.

its very clear you have no idea what you are talking about fam... just sit down

Hey hey my post got mixed with his because he didn't quote right. I didn't say half of that. Those are his words.

Hey hey my post got mixed with his because he didn't quote right. I didn't say half of that. Those are his words.
laugh.gif

Ya, I think ColdCity picked that up...I really don't think he was referring to you BigBrandon...

It's pretty obvious Dastro doesn't know how to quote in the thread either...
grin.gif

yeah i was reffering to blastro coming in here like hes nooblee with some new info
laugh.gif

LoL'd  you all looked up to nooblee like he was a god  for a few weeks dont hate cause i voiced my opinion  and what you fools talkin about i lose and all this other crap what did i lose? rofl e thuggn isnt cool guys

yeah i was reffering to blastro coming in here like hes nooblee with some new info
laugh.gif

LoL'd  you all looked up to nooblee like he was a god  for a few weeks dont hate cause i voiced my opinion  and what you fools talkin about i lose and all this other crap what did i lose? rofl e thuggn isnt cool guys

fam you are wrong just LIG it fam LET IT GO.. & if you didnt notice i was joking about the nooblee thing ...you came in here TRYING to flame but got egg all over your face...wipe it off & move along

laugh.gif

fam you are wrong just LIG it fam LET IT GO.. & if you didnt notice i was joking about the nooblee thing ...you came in here TRYING to flame but got egg all over your face...wipe it off & move along

i wasnt trying to flame noone  and what eggs?  %@$ r u even talking about

laugh.gif

"Opinion"?
What opinion?  And what did you base your opinion off of?  You're pulling nonsense out of thin air taking jabs at people with nothing to base it off of whatsoever except some meager flash in the pan experience you had with one of the biggest release fiascos for JB in history.  

And you're transferring all of the debate, all of the information and knowledge that has transpired since all of this started years ago into a blanket statement for a member that copped his Chicago X's a week and a half early?

By your line of reasoning all of the pairs arriving at Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, Footaction, etc etc...are "early release pairs" because they are in a retail store before the actual RD?

Do you know how asinine that sounds?  That is absolutely absurd.

And who's e-thugging you?  No one from my count.

You're simply being asked to recognize your error, survey your approach, be more cautious, or just back out and log off.  People here enjoy sharing their joy and information with each other and for someone to come in and cry wolf and just try to bust bubbles is just uncalled for.  Plain as that.  

If you feel someone is "thugging" you, perhaps you feel threatened.  Why would you feel that unless you made a mistake or had some fear in your heart?

Either way man...just step back for a minute and reassess that approach of yours or your stay on NT will be brutal and short.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif

"Opinion"?
What opinion?  And what did you base your opinion off of?  You're pulling nonsense out of thin air taking jabs at people with nothing to base it off of whatsoever except some meager flash in the pan experience you had with one of the biggest release fiascos for JB in history.  

And you're transferring all of the debate, all of the information and knowledge that has transpired since all of this started years ago into a blanket statement for a member that copped his Chicago X's a week and a half early?

By your line of reasoning all of the pairs arriving at Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, Footaction, etc etc...are "early release pairs" because they are in a retail store before the actual RD?

You're simply being asked to recognize your error, survey your approach, be more cautious, or just back out and log off.  People here enjoy sharing their joy and information with each other and for someone to come in and cry wolf and just try to bust bubbles is just uncalled for.  Plain as that.  

If you feel someone is "thugging" you, perhaps you feel threatened.  Why would you feel that unless you made a mistake or had some fear in your heart?

Either way man...just step back for a minute and reassess that approach of yours or your stay on NT will be brutal and short.
pimp.gif
 My man, very well said.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif

"Opinion"?

yes i voiced an opinion if you dont know what an opinion is go look it up in the dictionary
brutal and short?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont give a !%%% about how "short" my stay on nt is and i will def not be "brutal" you aint gonna do *+!% lololololl

Back
Top Bottom