Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Tried mine on, well just the right shoe, these things run small as hell. Should of got a 10.
sick.gif

Probably gonna have to throw these in the buy/sell thread.

You didnt read the thread before you purchase the shoe. A majority of Nters stated that these sneakers ran small. I even went the extra mile and tryed them on at a mom and pop shop and my true size fit good but when i took of the shoe my foot felt relieved so i went up a half size. Next time read up on the thread ive had close class before if it wasnt for this thread. and mom and pop shops
I have heard both sides.. some say they run small and others say the are true to size. I happen to have a narrow fit so this shoe fits perfect for me. It may not matter even if you do read up, its all personal opinion and you have to find out by trying them yourself IMO

I have the steel 10s from, I think 05??, size 10, and they're a tad bit big, I figured these would fit perfect for me in a 9.5. Damn, I was wrong. The elastic bands just don't seem to give.

^ We all know what the sneaker looks like.

They released 2 months ago.

Plus, there's official pics on the first page.

No need to post more.

Just started wearing mine...very comfortable, the fit is perfect...and the creasing is not as bad as I expected.

Originally Posted by thrilla11

^ I live in LA too bro and they flew off the shelves. No one is really wearing them though. I've only seen one person wearing them.

Yeah, these sold out fast, but I have not seen anyone wearing these...  Maybe people are waiting for the summer??

Originally Posted by kob8

^ I live in LA too bro and they flew off the shelves. No one is really wearing them though. I've only seen one person wearing them.

Yeah, these sold out fast, but I have not seen anyone wearing these...  Maybe people are waiting for the summer??
thats what im waiting for... white shoes!

Originally Posted by kob8

I think that's what you are gonna see a lot of this summer, CHI 10's, White Cement 4's, Playoff 12's and of course what everyone is waiting to rock....drum roll please....Concord 11's...
grin.gif

Got mine for $180 shipped (I know I posted it a couple pages ago) and they are flawless. I inspected the heck out of them and am really happy.

These will be worn in all weather conditions. Perfect all leather shoe.
If anyone missed out, they can be found online for a little over retail + shipping. Just be patient.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

I have the steel 10s from, I think 05??, size 10, and they're a tad bit big, I figured these would fit perfect for me in a 9.5. Damn, I was wrong. The elastic bands just don't seem to give.

Bought sz. 12 off ebay 100% Legit (my size) couldn't even fit my foot in the shoe. I sold them, lol. 1st sz. 12 shoe ever my foot couldn't fit in. These run insanely small.

Could've had these. I was at my local shoe palace and I was debating if I should cop or not. Lady said if I wanted to try em on.

I said why not?

Ended up passing lmao

Originally Posted by RetroKid33

Really? I remember waking up late thinking they were going to be sold out. I rushed out my house and called my local champs on my way and they still had my size. I got there and I asked if they had a big line in the morning and they said they had around 10 people waiting. They said they still had a lot of pairs when i picked mine up. Maybe it was just my area... 
Where do you live??? 

Ey guys I need some help. Between the Flu Games, Chicago's, and Fire Red 5's, which is the must cop (all recent releases)?

Is it something like: FR5's>FG12>C10?

I have a connect with these 3 shoes. He's hold them for me but I don't know which one I should get.
I can only get one of these right now because I'm strapped for cash lol.
Help is needed and much appreciated!

Ey guys I need some help. Between the Flu Games, Chicago's, and Fire Red 5's, which is the must cop (all recent releases)?

I have a connect with these 3 shoes. He's hold them for me but I don't know which one I should get.

"A must cop" is going to differ by each person...all of the shoes you listed are classics and have similar colorways to an extent so its really your call...if you plan on getting the 12's that are releasing this year then I say get the Flu Games so that you can stand out from the rest that will just cop the upcoming colorways set to release...

I think you should get the pair you like best, not What people on NT tell you to like.FR V's>>>Chi X's >>>>>>>>>>>>>FG XII's IMO.

fire reds are coming out next year so i'd choose chicago 10's>fire red 5's>flu game 12's. flu games came out with suede and not leather so that's a turn off

Back
Top Bottom