Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by thrilla11

^That's the thing. I like all three pairs lol. That's why I need some opinions. They're all the same colorway really, I just can't make up my mind lol.

Honestly, if you want another opinion, I say go with the Chicago 10's.
The Fire Red 5's are coming out next year.

I'm assuming you can wait.

^Thanks for your opinions and comments guys. I didn't know that the Fire Red 5's were coming out next year. I can definitely wait for those.
It looks like I'm gonna go with the Chicago's. Much love NT and good looking out.

I know the sizing of Jordan's has been off the past few years, I'm looking to cop. How to do this fit.? True to size, size up or down, thanks in advance ?

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

I know the sizing of Jordan's has been off the past few years, I'm looking to cop. How to do this fit.? True to size, size up or down, thanks in advance ?
Stay true to size.

Originally Posted by jayem

Stay true to size.

I'd have to agree.
They fit snug, but not uncomfortable.

Ey guys I need some help. Between the Flu Games, Chicago's, and Fire Red 5's, which is the must cop (all recent releases)?

Is it something like: FR5's>FG12>C10?

I have a connect with these 3 shoes. He's hold them for me but I don't know which one I should get.
I can only get one of these right now because I'm strapped for cash lol.
Help is needed and much appreciated!
I think its FR5's>C10>FG12  ainec

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Ey guys I need some help. Between the Flu Games, Chicago's, and Fire Red 5's, which is the must cop (all recent releases)?

I have a connect with these 3 shoes. He's hold them for me but I don't know which one I should get.
Chi X!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by jayem

Stay true to size.

I'd have to agree.
They fit snug, but not uncomfortable.

My sentiments exactly...once you get your feet in them and stretch those elastic bands a bit you should be good to go in your normal size....

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Chi X!!!!!!
I personally would go chicago X.

Still haven't had a chance to wear em....kinda forgot I even had em for a bit haha....
Soon....

^ sz 13
he wanted 155.00 talked em down to 135.00
pimp.gif

5b8wie.jpg

^^ Good job by you! I'm very puzzled why somebody would take a loss on a pair of DS sneakers especially in these times of ridiculous resale prices....

Here's the pair I copped for $140. If you haven't gotten them yet, prices are coming down. Keep your eyes peeled...
tumblr_m1rigbnI9U1r9h8s6o1_500.jpg

54dddd467b5f11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan23man

^ sz 13
he wanted 155.00 talked em down to 135.00
pimp.gif

5b8wie.jpg

Glad you got them but that's a !+!%+@% move on his part. With 13% being taken out of the cut he's losing money. But more power to you if he did that. 

Back
Top Bottom