Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

I agree that people under-appreciate these. Not only do they look good, but they also perform well on the court. I've always balled in the X's, from Steels to Ice Blues and now the Chicagos. They wrap your feet well when laced and the traction is good. Maybe it's because I've always like shoes with soles that squeak on hardwood, clear soles don't squeak.

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

I picked up 2 of these one to ball in and one to wear. I happy these came out after all these years lol

When I heard this CW was coming out, had to have them.  
I just remember Pippen looking at the camera during a game and pointing at this shoe telling Jordan to come back to the game.......Classic moment...

The Old Royal went quicker than these. I was surprised. I got my pair, these are clean. Just hate seeing everybody wear them right now

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

I got a pair of these. Wore a few times I don't really love them like that...thinking bout selling them. Anyone ever did a lace swap on these with read laces?

I got bred laces in mine.

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

The Old Royal went quicker than these. I was surprised. I got my pair, these are clean. Just hate seeing everybody wear them right now

Most rocked release this year, from most to least: Playoff 12s > White Cement 4s > Chicago 10s.
In western MA, these are the Js I see the most.

Yeah your right I walked in a mall and all I saw was chicago X's and that was recently people were looking at my feet crazy because I was rocking space jams smh lol

laugh.gif
kind of late, but I forgot to post a while ago. I wore these to my prom, so they now have a special place in my collection.

chicago's went way quicker around my way...

Originally Posted by babylonzion

just depends where you're located. I know in Chicago they went pretty fast. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Most rocked release this year, from most to least: Playoff 12s > White Cement 4s > Chicago 10s.
In western MA, these are the Js I see the most.
maybe its a mass thing....you see 12's all the time. I think ive only seen one or two people wearing the CHI 10's. As far as this years releases, you see the Black 10's the most in boston....probably because people want to beat them up..

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by babylonzion

just depends where you're located. I know in Chicago they went pretty fast. 

Yea these sold better than the obsidians and military 4s....

I almost forgot I had these I haven't worn mine yet just tried them on once in release day, I'll most likely let these sit a while longer before I wear them , iconic sneaker for mj fans but I just feel like these are cheaply made the "leather" on the sides seem really thin to me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom