Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

laugh.gif
 at rockin with the hang tag....

hypebeast move. thats lame. i like the hang tag but its not for rocking.

very hypebeast move. like are you forreal who would rock their shoes with the tag -_- 
You must be born in the 90s...

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

hypebeast move. thats lame. i like the hang tag but its not for rocking.

very hypebeast move. like are you forreal who would rock their shoes with the tag -_- 
You must be born in the 90s...
whats wrong with being born in the 90s? im an 80s baby but..... just saying, haha.. but yeah, rocking tags is a little strange in my opinion.. but hey, if thats what you like to do then dont let any one else tell you differently.. its your style of expression and your life! 
pimp.gif

im patiently waiting, im not looking forward to resellers trying to buy these up. Im hearing the stock at my local champs and hoh is high so well c

In need of a Los Angeles spot to cop early. I have work in the am I know these won't sell out in minutes but for sure hours. So I'd appreciate the help fellas thanks

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by 2k6jumpman

Los Angeles where can I cop these now?

+1. I with ya man, about to make a few phone calls to some local spots. Pm me if you hear anything, I'll do the same

i got 2 local spots who's gonna sell for box price next sat (RD) LA/OC HEADS lets do this!!! (OC area) hey big point which spots u lookin at pm and ill do the same lets get this done!!!

I'm patient, but if a spot close by has em ready to go ima jump on them. Local footlocker here in LA said they look way better in person than the pictures and they do have the tag. Hearing that makes me wanna skip watching football to go scoop these up if where available.

Copped locally for $190 with free Concord socks in the little Jordan box. Copped from sideline 2nd try got through. 2 perrr I'm good on these.Ps if you have a wide foot expect creasing on the inner side instantly, straps make them narrow at first. True to size though IMO

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

"He (Michael Jordan) gave my beloved Knicks a Double Nickel." -Spike Lee (AKA "Mars Blackmon")

(I would have liked a "45" on the sides, but they are still a nice addition to my collection.)

This is the pic right here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I WANT MY HANGTAGS!!!

I'm paying just as much as the next guy is who got his so I dont think theres anything wrong with being disappointed that you didn't get them

As for wearing the tag..........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......well that's something I've never done cause it would be annoying as hell to have it swinging around as you walk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To each his own.....theyre your shoes, do whatever you like!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I, too would like to know where they're being sold early for retail.
i know about 3-5 stores around selling now but none of them are selling for retail ....im gonna end up waiting until rd for #2 & just hit up a store
the concord hype successfully carried over to these making stores spike prices... & more than likely regardless of how these sell on rd it will carry over & make the cement iv hype just that much more nuts......IMO 

JUST PREPAID FOR MY PAIR AT LOCAL MOM AND POPS STORE. $150 OUT THE DOOR. PICS TO ENSUE ON MONDAY WHEN I PICK THEM UP. HANGTAG INCLUDED WITH MY PAIR. I LOOKED AT ALL THE PAIRS THEY HAD OF 10.5, 11, AND 11.5 AND NOT ALL PAIRS HAD THE HANGTAG. I GUESS THEY ARE JUST INCLUDED AT RANDOM.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i know about 3-5 stores around selling now but none of them are selling for retail ....im gonna end up waiting until rd for #2 & just hit up a store
the concord hype successfully carried over to these making stores spike prices... & more than likely regardless of how these sell on rd it will carry over & make the cement iv hype just that much more nuts......IMO 
You're right.  The hype HAS carried over.  I live in the damn back woods and checked 4 different malls and multiple big chain stores and they got the same amount of these as they did Concords, which was around 15 pairs per store.  Two stores were not even getting them at all and they had the concords. I'm not trying to add to any hype, only sharing some info.  In my area, these GR's usually sit until the following week if not months and then used to fill internet orders.  My suggestion would be to do your homework and not assume that your spot is going to have an abundance of these.  

Hmmm looks likes this release is picking up some steam. I really didn't want to have to try very hard to cop these (they are a must cop for me!!). Looks like I'll do a little leg work just in case my internet game fails me.

I'm still wondering how this release will be, because the WC III's weren't hard to get last January, and III's are a lot more popular than X's, which normally sit a minute. Granted stores are going to have less X's. Then you have this thread which is only 27 pages a week before release.

worn my pair for the first time today

comfy but the leather or pleather on the toe box creases like crazy

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'm still wondering how this release will be, because the WC III's weren't hard to get last January, and III's are a lot more popular than X's, which normally sit a minute. Granted stores are going to have less X's. Then you have this thread which is only 27 pages a week before release.

I wonder how these release is going to be. 

Been waiting on these forever. Got confirmation from store manager today...not an early release store though...they do everything by the book 
ohwell.gif

yeah pretty much i walked into DTLR @ 10am & i was the first person to buy... & they proceeded to ask did you call about them because they only got about 3 calls

I wonder how these release is going to be. 

Its been a few years but I remember X's sat for a minute when they released in my area. Im sure they'll sit in my new area also cuz J's arent the "thing" out here...which is great for me

Back
Top Bottom