Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Initially wasn't planning on getting these but from the looks of everyone's pics....I might have to change my mind

why even try to pick them up early at this point?

Bishop- so is that a shot at the quality or do they just crease off the bat...which doesn't necessarily mean poor quality.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Bishop- so is that a shot at the quality or do they just crease off the bat...which doesn't necessarily mean poor quality.

Pick them up early you ask. Because I have to work Saturday morning that's why.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

70usr8.jpg

Cant believe I paid 2 bills for them 
30t6p3b.gif
 Oh well its $20 to have em a week early. If it wasn't for the concord hype I'd have gotten them for $180 easy. That release done @%@!*# up the game. But these and cements are must have's for me. 
you mean extra $40 ,,,,,these are $160
Yeah..with tax they're essentially $180.

just saw these in person today quality looks on point wish i had a chance to try them on though

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Pick them up early you ask. Because I have to work Saturday morning that's why.
touche

Saw them today at my local HOH, they do come in the standard box JB has been using.

Numbers do seem to be down compared to Cement III's and Concords.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by ColdCity

gat dammit
which niketown is it?

seems like every OG color shoe is a hypebeast release now. SMH
whats with all the Hypebeast terminolgy? im bout to turn 32 and homies my age dont even know what that words means? lolz, did we have our own saying when we was teens? Bitters maybe
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

which niketown is it?

seems like every OG color shoe is a hypebeast release now. SMH
whats with all the Hypebeast terminolgy? im bout to turn 32 and homies my age dont even know what that words means? lolz, did we have our own saying when we was teens? Bitters maybe
tongue.gif
its basically a person who wears any and everything thats trendy/new and likes to show it off.. sometimes they tend to wear some crazy neon colors too... some people get called hype beasts just cuz they like to rock nike sbs or jordans though... its pretty childish, if you ask me.. i say just wear whatever you want and who cares what other people say haha 
pimp.gif

Think I might just pick up one pair of these and not double up. So many release coming in Feb. Nike is on a roll and just sucking money from peoples wallets.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Think I might just pick up one pair of these and not double up. So many release coming in Feb. Nike is on a roll and just sucking money from peoples wallets.

i agree, with the red foams and 4s in february, and the lebrons. a lot to decide on

Prepaid for my pair at my mom n pop spot near me yesterday, 160 flat. Dat Mass no tax
pimp.gif
...cant pick up the shoes till RD tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man, NT'ers sure are snappy these days. All this aggression.. Lol Thanks for the answer about the box.
because your asking one of the silliest questions when there is clear pics of the shoes on top of the boxes they come in... on the same damb pg you posted on....prbly the reply right before your post fte........

Back
Top Bottom