Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

^^haha. There were pics on the same page he asked the question on. What is damb though?

laugh.gif
...oh how to define "damb"...? It'd be a small history lesson
roll.gif

unDSed last night...comfort is GREAT...leather is nice...no creasing....def. feel .5 big, but i dont think i couldve went .5 down....true to size, imo

might have to double up eventually
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man, NT'ers sure are snappy these days. All this aggression.. Lol Thanks for the answer about the box.

Because of redundant questions that the person can easily go back a few pages and find an answer for or in your case look at all the pics posted.

The how do these fit
Do they come with a hang tag
What box do they have

Those get old after the 5th...10th....20th.....1,000th time

Is FA starclub (will put me in V.I.P) worth waitin & coppin on RD? Was thinkin bout coppin early to rock on thursday when I step out... Oh yeah, if I cop early can get em for 160 firm

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Is FA starclub (will put me in V.I.P) worth waitin & coppin on RD? Was thinkin bout coppin early to rock on thursday when I step out... Oh yeah, if I cop early can get em for 160 firm

Those customer loyalty programs will get you nothing but more daily emails.

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

I'm passing on these to cop the foams on the 4th....I know I'm gonna regret not getting these

chciago Xs >>>>>>>>>>>>> red foams
OG colorway Jordan (being retrod for the FIRST time) over a retro+ colorway of foams anyday (royal foams (except 2011 royals)  >>> chi 10s though
laugh.gif
)

Is it me or am i the only one who is more excited about these the the concords? people look at me crazy when i tell them. I think I'm a big fan of underrated jordans .. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Is it me or am i the only one who is more excited about these the the concords? people look at me crazy when i tell them. I think I'm a big fan of underrated jordans .. Anyone else?

I'm with you on this one man. The X’s have always been elusive to me whereas the xi's not so much. I can't freaking wait...definitely a fan of the underrated.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man, NT'ers sure are snappy these days. All this aggression.. Lol Thanks for the answer about the box.

Because of redundant questions that the person can easily go back a few pages and find an answer for or in your case look at all the pics posted.

The how do these fit
Do they come with a hang tag
What box do they have

Those get old after the 5th...10th....20th.....1,000th time

Oh well excuse me man.. I was thinking that since everybody was getting early pairs, there was hope that release pairs would come in the new box.. Being that they debuted them a little while ago. I can see how the same questions can get irritating.. Point taken dude

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

+1
Originally Posted by rojanjon

Eat those foams up kids...leave the X's to the geezers 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h0vit0

These will be an easy cop in El Paso i might wait a week to get them.

im in EP as well.  not sure where to pick up a pair if i buy from a store.  i prefer online

Foot action at Cielo Vista  said they will open at 6 but i doubt they will sell out then it wont be any campers.

Smh at the people on the b/s asking for 290 well gee dudes treating every release like there the offspring of the concords.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Smh at the people on the b/s asking for 290 well gee dudes treating every release like there the offspring of the concords.

Next thing you know people will camp out for team jordans

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Originally Posted by pyboy28

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
^^^ team jordan imagine lines for those...only hypebeasts IMO
30t6p3b.gif

Going to start camping for CP3s and Melos

the new cp3 v's arent bad im going to cop the all blk's & maybe the allstars but those M7's are a diff story..
laugh.gif
.. neither are camp worthy tho

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

I'm passing on these to cop the foams on the 4th....I know I'm gonna regret not getting these

chciago Xs >>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY foam
IMO

in my opinion, foams have way better quality and they are so comfortable. but for $220, no way! 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST PREPAID FOR MY PAIR AT LOCAL MOM AND POPS STORE. $150 OUT THE DOOR. PICS TO ENSUE ON MONDAY WHEN I PICK THEM UP. HANGTAG INCLUDED WITH MY PAIR. I LOOKED AT ALL THE PAIRS THEY HAD OF 10.5, 11, AND 11.5 AND NOT ALL PAIRS HAD THE HANGTAG. I GUESS THEY ARE JUST INCLUDED AT RANDOM.

Are you guys sure that some pairs really dont come with hangtags? The hangtag on my pair was tucked away inside of the shoe and hidden by the white cardboard ankle shoe tree.

Back
Top Bottom