Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by AirGC30

Got them in Korea tonight, 179,000 KRW minus tax refund about $150, store got them in the morning and I was the first person to buy them after a full day. Considering ordering another pair on Eastbay this weekend with the gift cards that I wasn't able to buy Concords with.

Did you go to Itaewon to cop them? I really need to get to hands on these....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Any chance the Steel X get released, I would rather have those, but will prob get these since it does not appear the Steel will be available

WOW people wanting the steels ahead of the Chi's? Maaaan the steels got NO love when they originally released and it's probably one of my least liked AJ's of all-time. Right up there with the XV in every colorway.

I like these, but already so many Bred CW, but I have never had a pair of X so will prob get the Chi's

these cant be too bad on rd

I just called in my local fl in upstate ny and you can cop 2 pair on one reciept.

Ill probably just be there 30 mins before the store opens...

I think theirs going to be some unhappy folks that think these are going to be an easy cop.... Don't sleep! Lol

Originally Posted by djaward

So stores like footlocker, niketown etc. sold these early or are giving wrist bands early?

Only Niketowns do that.   
For the people panicking, these will be easy to get, if you wake up early and line up as soon as stores open.  

Originally Posted by lamont15

these cant be too bad on rd

I just called in my local fl in upstate ny and you can cop 2 pair on one reciept.

Ill probably just be there 30 mins before the store opens...
Yeah same here man.
I doubt there will be too many people at finish line for these.

Maybe the WC IV's though.

I just got my pair from UTA. Perfect timing, i'm leaving for Vegas in 1 hour! That was the whole point of copping from uta lol

hopefully i can snag another pair in Vegas....somewhere.

I got a hangtag with my pair. Tucked into the right shoe. pretty stupid hangtag if you ask me. Only reason why its still even on my pair is because it needs to be either cut off or un-knotted.

Cheers guys, good luck to everyone!

photo800x600h.jpg

Originally Posted by The Truth82

I'm yes and no with these 10's

Same here..Went and checked them out the other day and was like
ohwell.gif
 and i prolly wouldnt be upset if i passed on em. But then again theres the fact that these havent released since 95 and also i sold my steel 10s and miss them dearly. But then again i already have lots of blk/wht/red jordans. So idk, i will decide by friday night/saturday morning.

They lok\ok so comfy. I'm on the fence between buying them online or actually going into store

seems very quiet for a retro a lot of people were beasting about years ago.  Hopefully no lines.  I'm gettin me a pr.
pimp.gif

damn niketown just ran out of my size for their wristbands. I can't believe this kid was trying to hustle and sell his wristband right outside. -_-

May have to settle for .com...gotta work f'n saturday morn, but may still slide to the mall early a.m. if I strike out online.

I was wearing these around the house getting ready to leave before i left for airport. I love the 10's, but i seriously HATE these elastic straps!! If you stand still or sit in them, they cut off my damn circulation!

AH!

Totally worth it though lol

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I just got my pair from UTA. Perfect timing, i'm leaving for Vegas in 1 hour! That was the whole point of copping from uta lol

hopefully i can snag another pair in Vegas....somewhere.

I got a hangtag with my pair. Tucked into the right shoe. pretty stupid hangtag if you ask me. Only reason why its still even on my pair is because it needs to be either cut off or un-knotted.

Cheers guys, good luck to everyone!

Congrats! Was the hang tag tucked into the shoe? 

Back
Top Bottom