Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I was wearing these around the house getting ready to leave before i left for airport. I love the 10's, but i seriously HATE these elastic straps!! If you stand still or sit in them, they cut off my damn circulation!

AH!

Totally worth it though lol

Thats why im passin. I have the 05's and they look weird on my foot. Especially now that my denim is slimmer compared to then. 

hopefully with all the snow we got here in sea area the hypebeasts mothers wont let them drive and pick up.

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by The Truth82

I'm yes and no with these 10's

Same here..Went and checked them out the other day and was like
ohwell.gif
 and i prolly wouldnt be upset if i passed on em. But then again theres the fact that these havent released since 95 and also i sold my steel 10s and miss them dearly. But then again i already have lots of blk/wht/red jordans. So idk, i will decide by friday night/saturday morning.

Im in that same exact situation that's why I'm on the fence about these

It's going to snow storm here in the Chicago. If you're camping out, it's going to be real cold and gritty one. Those of you that copped early were smart.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It's going to snow storm here in the Chicago. If you're camping out, it's going to be real cold and gritty one. Those of you that copped early were smart.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I hope u are joking at "camping out".

Originally Posted by Mikey23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

someone needs to ban that guy before the cement 4 release. I can only imagine how hard he's gonna be going for those
sick.gif

It's going to snow storm here in Chicago. If you're camping out, it's going to be real cold and gritty one. Those of you that copped early were smart.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You act like no one is going to camp out just because they're not XI's or simply because you think it.
laugh.gif

As of 2 months ago, everyone is a "sneaker head," you ain't know?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

posted a few hours ago....no hype, just info

Cant wait for Saturday morn

Damn, even kids sizes?

There was a time when kids sizes used to be on shelves for months.

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

someone needs to ban that guy before the cement 4 release. I can only imagine how hard he's gonna be going for those
sick.gif

People that "think" I'm about creating unnecessary commotion need to reevaluate the way they think.

It's hard to differentiate around the fine line of hype and helpful facts but use your common sense sometimes. Especially when a fellow NT'er is trying to help out. I've got one size left, how would hyping benefit me?
laugh.gif
C'mon..

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Passing on these if i cant find them below retail.
agree. too many heat this year. 
really?
anyways, you won't find them after RD.

Originally Posted by jayyzurr

I'm from Queens, NY; Do you think there will be a good resell value on these? Maybe even a couple bucks? I'm prob gonna buy about 5 pairs=] Also, how long do you think I should camp out if at all? Thanks.
your type isn't welcome here.

^ Haha, dude edits the posts as soon as he got owned.

While I am surprised that there isn't more hype for these shoes on this board (hence, the low amount of posts/pages in this topic), I just don't think these are going to be sitting in 90% of places for longer than a day or so. There is a little bit of hype around here for these, even (which is surprising). It could just be "Concord-hangover"... but still, there's NEVER hype for anything like this here.

Looking forward to copping a pair... I don't know how any Jordan fan could NOT get these. First retro... nearly 17 years ago... Chicago colorway... I have been waiting a very long time for a pair of these (as many others have).

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Passing on these if i cant find them below retail.
agree. too many heat this year. 
really?
anyways, you won't find them after RD.

I'm from Queens, NY; Do you think there will be a good resell value on these? Maybe even a couple bucks? I'm prob gonna buy about 5 pairs=] Also, how long do you think I should camp out if at all? Thanks.

roll.gif

This. I'm from Long Island, NY. If you were buying a pair or 2 or so for yourself, then I would help you. Since you have intent of reselling, I'm not going to help you especially there are people who want to buy ONE pair to wear.  

lolz
roll.gif

Finally wore mine today felt right. I'm not surprised NTSF is almost sold out. J's never sit in the bay. Not just hype around here just a lot of people into shoes and a place where the economy isn't as bad as other places.

Side note just got done watching Jordan on SNL best of Farley. Da Bears Da Bulls! Pretty funny. Jordan was wearing water shoes though. Wow

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

seems very quiet for a retro a lot of people were beasting about years ago.  Hopefully no lines.  I'm gettin me a pr.
pimp.gif

i agree, people were crying for these to retro.

Still debating whether to cop online tomorrow night at 9pm or go out Saturday morning at 7am. Hmmm....

Back
Top Bottom