Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Blazilla

Roosevelt field wristbands dunzo except 14&15

nikestore?
Originally Posted by Workaveli

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Dude just tried to sell me these for $200 at Finish Line. I was like (-__-). I'ma try to order online tonight, if no luck the mall opens up at 9am and I get off at 7am, so I'll go line up then.

finishline employee was trying to mark them up and sell them to you on the side?!
Yea, they did it for the Concords too. Come release date, before they even start letting people in, they're out of size 10-11. Everyone was like...!$*?

that's real shifty.
i'm surprised the district manager hasn't been made aware of their dirty dealings by now.

Originally Posted by richyung412

Too bad a gladiator such as my self already been had these since the 13th. REAL MEN DONT NEED TO WAIT FOR A RELEASE DATE. COme on son.

home-cookiedough.jpg

My local mall is letting people line up at 6PM tonight. Biggest amount a store has is 40-50 pair.

For the folks in the DMV area, where are you guys planning on copping these? I'm going to Montgomery around 7:30-8 to see whats up.

My first Jordan purchase since the playoff 13s. Only looked at them real quick, had to go up a .5 size. Hopefully these don't squeak though.

Originally Posted by calikush

I saw them today, they're a definite cop. Now where are the Seattle 10's?

THIS!
I'm stuck working so i'm just gonna have to cop online I'd rather not even deal with waiting in this snowstorm & rain we got join on right now 
laugh.gif

wats goin on wit the hangtag order anyway tho? footlocker and champs said they dont come wit them boys, pissin me off

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Hoh by me here in LA said they got 170 pairs!!! That sounds like a easy cop

Beverly Center?? Im located in the northridge area. But I think Im gonna head to Topanga Mall. Hope theres no big %$* line. 

Originally Posted by djaward

Beverly Center?? Im located in the northridge area. But I think Im gonna head to Topanga Mall. Hope theres no big %$* line. 
Never been to a release at Topanga Mall, never wanted to risk it.  Northridge was/and still is my go to spot. 

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Hope I can cop these when I get to Vegas tomorrow. Anyone gonna go to FTL at Planet Hollywood?

Next to NTLV at Caesars...FTL Planet Hollywood should have a decent inventory, if you can't cop there I would try the HoH at FTL in the fashion show mall, they get good amount of pairs as well. NTLV gave out all their wristbands the first day thou so I don't know how many locals missed out and are going to be in those places. I suggest you get there opening time. GL with getting a pair...have fun when you get here but don't get arrested...you can't get bailed out till Monday...pretty sure these shoes will be gone then. LoL!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

My first Jordan purchase since the playoff 13s. Only looked at them real quick, had to go up a .5 size. Hopefully these don't squeak though.

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Everyone pretty happy w/ quality on these.. some of yall are sayin that the quality sucks but haven't explained how?

Will be there at my mall an hour before they open, walk out with my size and get some breakfast. Great way to start the weekend.
pimp.gif

EDIT:  A little hesitant on getting there earlier though, because like someone said a page or two back, as of a few weeks ago, everyone is a shoe head now.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Nah man Lakewood Mall. Good luck out there in the valley tho, never tried to get shoes out there before so I wouldn't know how it goes down

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Yea man it helped that my girl gave me half for them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Man im tight. Not gonna be able to cop untill monday... smh whats resell lookin like right now guys? help out please

Man, i found out i have to work all weekend. How much will these resell for?

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Man im tight. Not gonna be able to cop untill monday... smh whats resell lookin like right now guys? help out please

Man, i found out i have to work all weekend. How much will these resell for?
You can't cop tonight on NDC, Eastbay or FNL?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Yea man it helped that my girl gave me half for them
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good %%+ deal. I just need these and maybe those IV's next month. Then its back to lurking in the Jordan Brand forum lol

Back
Top Bottom