Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

On a scale of 1 to 10 how crazy is da hype to these cuz I dont imma make it to a midnight release of these tonight n i hope I dont miss out on these
Probably a 8.5/9 just because they haven't been out in so long.
I do think that depending on how big your city/town is on sneakers, it should be easy to cop, on RD.

If they aren't sold out by Sunday, I expect them to be on shelves next week.

At least that's what I'm hoping.
Hmm well based off the past of my area they should make it to at least tomorrow morning then. Cuz the bordeaux 7s, playoff 13s n altitude 13s lasted dat long lol

I believe people are referring to the 20$ coupon you get from the rewards program. Those are unique and can't be used more than once. I've been looking for CT coupons, but no luck.

Ya...there was one for 15% off....o well.  Ya, I am going to have to score one of those.  I talked to the guy @ FL  and he said if the computer lets him accept it he will let it go through..time will tell

CT is already sold out of a size 12.  Wow...

I wouldn't be to impressed. Ct hasn't crashed at all I was able to add my size multiple times. And there a small business Ndc will be fine. FTl and fnl and god knows east bay will be a different story

Sold out on CT
eek.gif

Boy what happened. I got on and dropped and added my size like 3 times wow shocked actually....boy I put t foot in my mouth. They must of pulled them off no way they should there stock that fast.

these will be harder to obtain that I thought...eastbay is usually my go to...so hopefully they come through

@ baby jumpman...you said you had to go up half a size; is that because of how they fit or because of the stores stock?

anyone else know how these fit?

Originally Posted by southwestern

@ baby jumpman...you said you had to go up half a size; is that because of how they fit or because of the stores stock?

I heard they run true to size.

Originally Posted by southwestern

How do these fit? i had to go from 10.5 to sz 11 for Concord XI's. yall recommend getting a sz 11 or go true to sz 10.5? thx for your suggestions!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^
depends on your foot. im a 10 normally and a 10 in concords fit just fine.

i guess wider than most?bordeaux VII's 10.5 were perfect. also red white XIII sz 10.5 fit good. and went sz 11 on concords. so 10.5 vs 11?

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by djaward

Beverly Center?? Im located in the northridge area. But I think Im gonna head to Topanga Mall. Hope theres no big %$* line. 
Never been to a release at Topanga Mall, never wanted to risk it.  Northridge was/and still is my go to spot. 

I think I might end up going to Northridge. The last time I camped out was for the Jordan V, black university blue.Maybe I'll see you there. 

Coo, I'll be there for sure.   

Bought a Size 7 for the misses and when the Size 10 up went back up I robocopped that mother on ct lol

3/3 under retail for me so far

good luck to everyone else... glad i don't have to go out in that ridiculous whether for some sneakers....

Like I said this is my first purchase since the 13s so I can't really compare to some other releases. I got a 10 cuz a 9.5 woulda been to small. The tightness of the foot around the toe box and the snug feeling with the elastic straps woulda been too tight if I stayed with a 9.5.

Heads up you guys CT keeps putting random sizes back up just keep refreshing if your still trying online

Back
Top Bottom