Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Wish my wife would buy me these for my birthday next week...instead she bought me obsidian jordan cmft max 10s cause they were on sale...smh, fml x10
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Take them back and get store credit to use towards these. 

this is a nice idea... i think these were 80 or 90 before taxes so you would only need maybe 9o more to get these.......

Nah she is hip to the outlet game and copped them for 20% off last weekend...I saw the card statement, and i dont wanna hurt her feelings and return them.Might be an easy cop here in NYC because of the snowstorm. I can brave the elements for these...any one copping at the staten island mall?

Staten Island is too crazy with these little ?#$ kids. Never going there again i think. Concord was straight chaos there

There's only 1 sneaker store in the mall where I work, so chances are someone's getting hurt tomorrow morning.

Hopefully not though

Anyone have an idea of what the reselling price for this? I wanna get rid of my Store Credit at shoe palace

Originally Posted by RV019

Anyone have an idea of what the reselling price for this? I wanna get rid of my Store Credit at shoe palace

does it matter? get the shoes and find out yourself. if you like and want the shoes get it. buying it strictly for reselling is ridiculous

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

these were limited in Europe if im not mistaken. thats why only CT got these

From what I have been told by a very reliable source, these are somewhat limited here in Canada. 
nerd.gif

They didnt order many here because they figured it wouldn't sell well. 

If this shoe sells out right away, I bet you'll see more X's follow or even the rumored city series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People are camping out at one of my local malls. My boy texted me '2 guys are camping out for the 10s. I talked to them lol. If u go to Eastridge you'll see them.'
roll.gif

I found out the real number to the stock at my spot, and its up there in the 100's, gonna be a EASY cop. Clowns in here are tryna hype these f*** out of here. Im in the Chicago area if that matters.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by moundraised23

i dont have the twitter mane ...never bought into the hype 

Thats the only reason i have a twitter for Nike links, ill drop it once it goes up. 

i use NT for all that other....its my 1 stop shop 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, bet. 

Back
Top Bottom