Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

"Air Jordan 10 Retro size update. There are only sizes 7, 13 and 14 left."

Crazy

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

God bless NDC, that was to ez now back to the clippers and t-wolves

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm right there with ya man!

My size sold out as soon as I placed my order..what the hell..and I could have got them for free..this is not my night..i wonder if I should even bother goin to NT NY in the mornin?

congrats to those who got em

does anyone know if you can change the payment method on NDC? i paid thru paypal but i'd like to switch to a diff credit card

by the sound of it these might of been limited if they sold out this quick.

doesnt sound like cement IV's will be any easier.

FNL took my paypal and reward code and then crashed....any one know how long until they release the funds to paypal...

how long does NDC take to send a confirmation email?
I usually order from FNL

snagged an 11 from NDC about 15 min ago....so glad NDC came through

NDC...thank goodness...so much better than Niketown!...anyways go my order confirmation already...good luck everyone...
EDIT* i just played around on finishline and was able to add shoes to cart...maybe try finishline too...good luck to everyone still trying to cop or getting em tomorrow

For the first time in my life I was actually able to phone order them from NDC. The girl was totally cool and I was suprised as heck that I even got through. Also ordered online as well.

thanks for the NDC link...eastbay is crap now.....just placed my order but my order number starts with "o" is that good or bad? I'm still waiting on my confirmation email

I have found a new friend and the name is NDC i've lost all faith in Eastbay!!!! I was actually able to cop a pair in my size thanks to NDC 
happy.gif

so much for easy cop
I was there at midnight
eastbay took forever to get in
same with Finishline

and NDC sold out of my size quickstyle

Originally Posted by Zyzz

by the sound of it these might of been limited if they sold out this quick.

doesnt sound like cement IV's will be any easier.

Extremely limited. White Cements will be just as limited.

Back
Top Bottom