Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

As long as you tried to cop within the first 2 minutes on NDC you seemed to be fine.  I was able to get my size, even with double checking everything and adding a free gift message for myself saying "I'm Back!" lol.  I just had to do it.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Kids are thirsty nowadays, sadly, it's why JB will continue to !*!%% out the brand.

I was on the fence, $185 is a bit steep for these although I love the colorway. 
Pretty much.

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by rjucks

anybody get a confirmation email from ndc?

Yep... Ordered at 12. Confirmation w-mail time stamped 12:02
geezy creezy! you got ur order in in less than a 1 minute? quick draw mcgraw over here. well done sir lol.

Originally Posted by bwinchester1983

i tried to order on ndc but it kept saying shipping state is invalid i did the 5 digit zip and then 4 digit code after that why didnt it go through?

It is only when ordering from iOS5 mobile devices, and only if your ZIP starts with a zero.   <--- they said that earlier on twitter for shipping problems when using a Mac
My email just came thru for confirmation 

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

I have found a new friend and the name is NDC i've lost all faith in Eastbay!!!! I was actually able to cop a pair in my size thanks to NDC 
happy.gif

Me and you both. Me and Eastbay are officially finished! No thanks for the memories.

Haven't gotten email confirmation from NDC yet, but have a paypal confirmation. Got through at 12:02. First time it didn't time out on me.

That was way too easy, I had time to go get a drink, sit back down and calmly press the confirm order tab.

lol @ people saying this was gonna be an easy cop....sold out in 15 minutes? pretty sad... people mustve been lurking hardcore 
nerd.gif

Im actually surprised i was able to cop seeing to it i had to type in my address, cc # and some more @+@. two for two today lucked up on some concords earlier for $260....today was a good day (Ice cube voice)

Back
Top Bottom