Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

I ordered at 9:03 PM and just got my confirmation email at 9:30 PM for those that are freaking out about it.

Hey everyone we apologize for the technical issues, we're working to resolve them as quickly as possible. <--- Eastbay on Twitter

To buddy looking for a 16...I know Eastbay had them up before it crashed, so I guess you can wait on it.

Hopefully my connect come through tomorrow (even though he flaked on the concords
laugh.gif
)

I'm going to cancel my platinum membership. If they won't cancel it I'll do a charge back. Why pay for something I can't use?

everyone is bashing on eastbay....hehe....NDC was the easiest cop ever...in and out in 1 minute

For those that cop from Footlocker probably have a better chance to call ( if they do phone orders never tried so IDK but I would imagine).

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Where are all the people that told me these would sit and I was hyping the release? Tomorrow will be worse in the stores when people find out that the retailers have limited amounts.

Please show yourselves right now.
i knew these wouldnt sit 
roll.gif

Submitted order on NDC for a size 11 @ 9:03 PM, received confirmation email  @ 9:27 PM. Confirmation Emails are coming just delayed than normal

Originally Posted by tupac003

I'm going to cancel my platinum membership. If they won't cancel it I'll do a charge back. Why pay for something I can't use?
Don't they do a later drop of the retros released earlier in the year for you guys? I think they did it for the Cool Grey XIs and the Bordeux VIIs.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

The Cement 3's and the Concords have brought alot of unwanted hype to every jordan release from now on... smh...

quote for the dam truth man 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

does anyone know what time lakewood mall opens this is stupid

they open at 7am, line can start forming at 5am. good luck. hopefully it doesn't rain like they say it should

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by tupac003

Don't they do a later drop of the retros released earlier in the year for you guys? I think they did it for the Cool Grey XIs and the Bordeux VIIs.

I heard that too and was like WOW! I need one of those memberships

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Hey everyone we apologize for the technical issues, we're working to resolve them as quickly as possible. <--- Eastbay on Twitter

To buddy looking for a 16...I know Eastbay had them up before it crashed, so I guess you can wait on it.

good lookin' out... NDC going up to 15 is horsecrap, and eastbay crashing like a doofus taking his driving test is horsecrap too.
thanks again bro.

Nike just tweeted that due to high volume email confirmations are delayed..

still waiting on my mine. order went through at 12:03.

Back
Top Bottom