Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by raptors29

But you didn't do that though... 
laugh.gif
Yeah you're right, picked up some pretzels too.
laugh.gif
 Ducktales 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

my order on ndc went through! it charged my bank and says in progress in my order staus page. do you all think im good to go or can it fall off and not go through?

Id say you go good if they charged your bank. You get an email confirmation?

Originally Posted by tupac003

I'm going to cancel my platinum membership. If they won't cancel it I'll do a charge back. Why pay for something I can't use?

they are going to tell you that the loyalty package doesn't give you any added help on rd. it's mainly for the discounted shipping. you can use eastbay for other stuff tho man! im sure you used that 25%off coupon tho huh?

I don't know what was more surprising...How easy NDC was, or how quickly NDC sold out. I'm pretty sure they sold out faster than the concords.

for those who dealt with FNL and paypal...they pulled the money but no email confirmation (the last page crashed)

Anyone know how long until FNL releases the money back? I think this is crazy...lol

NDC releases it ASAP

edit:
Just got my NDC email...ordered at 12:08 got it 12:38

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Where are all the people that told me these would sit and I was hyping the release? Tomorrow will be worse in the stores when people find out that the retailers have limited amounts.

Please show yourselves right now.
yea these aren't in that many sizes from da couple of stores i visited....

Man I dialed Eastbay at 11:53...the same time for the Concords and still haven't heard anything but the busy beep.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Hey everyone we apologize for the technical issues, we're working to resolve them as quickly as possible. <--- Eastbay on Twitter

To buddy looking for a 16...I know Eastbay had them up before it crashed, so I guess you can wait on it.

good lookin' out... NDC going up to 15 is horsecrap, and eastbay crashing like a doofus taking his driving test is horsecrap too.
thanks again bro.

I need a size 16. NDC #*$!$% up! 

nbastore.com is supposed to have them available at 11 am et, just a heads up they said the same thing about the concords and they never became available

damn i cant believe i forgot about this release just remembered 10 min ago and saw it was sold out

footlocker,eastbay,footaction etc are still supporting SOPA it seems  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're taking the site down for a while. We'll bring it back up when the server's clear.

They do have all sizes left

#EASTBAY

for those of you worried about confirmation emails from ndc, all you have to do is check your order history on ndc and if you see your order then you are good to go. i copped a sz 10.5 from ndc at 11 02 pm central, still havent got the confirmation email but the order shows in my order history on ndc so im good.

Originally Posted by hostos

damn i cant believe i forgot about this release just remembered 10 min ago and saw it was sold out

footlocker,eastbay,footaction etc are still supporting SOPA it seems  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same here man, looked at the clock and see it was past 12:00

im such an idiot

Back
Top Bottom