Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Just got my pair in midtown manhattan

Thanks to a well known niketalker who caught a ban on here today

after a shop tells him 180 and the next day says 200

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by ColdCity

they look perfect what did you pay?
They were charging $250 
30t6p3b.gif

But, I paid $220, which is a little higher than I want to pay. Either way, I'm glad that I did not pass up the price.

sheesh im waiting on the call but not for $220 how they charging reseller prices already these aint concords... my early pair shouldnt be more than 170-180

I honestly don't see these sitting for too long. I think this release is gonna be similar to the Flip 3's...Not too many were hyped about these especially since it's coming after a major release...but they will sell out.

These will sell, considering it's somewhat of an OG colorway that hasn't been retroed yet.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Very nice scoop99. 
I thought they didn't come with a hang tag? 
nerd.gif

NO they do come with hangtags but no new box... i dunno why some places are gettin them with no hangtags.......

I just copped mine from my local mom & pop store. They got their shipment yesterday. I'm trying to get another pair on release day. 
I never seen this sticker before. But it seems that JB is trying to do quality control/quality checks on each shoe. Hopefully
laugh.gif

r013du.jpg

This is really interesting........maybe this is another way we can differentiate between authorized retail pairs from grey/fake/early or whatever you feel comfortable calling them.  

JB should make one of those hologram stickers like the NBA and NFL have for all of their authentic and licensed merchandise.  Not like the counterfeiters couldn't copy it but Im sure they can manage to make something that is very difficult to duplicate. 

Hopefully NIKE/JB is beginning to do something about all of the questions we have about authenticity and early sellers..........Hopefully
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I just copped mine from my local mom & pop store. They got their shipment yesterday. I'm trying to get another pair on release day. 
I never seen this sticker before. But it seems that JB is trying to do quality control/quality checks on each shoe. Hopefully
laugh.gif

r013du.jpg

This is really interesting........maybe this is another way we can differentiate between authorized retail pairs from grey/fake/early or whatever you feel comfortable calling them.  

JB should make one of those hologram stickers like the NBA and NFL have for all of their authentic and licensed merchandise.  Not like the counterfeiters couldn't copy it but Im sure they can manage to make something that is very difficult to duplicate. 

Hopefully NIKE/JB is beginning to do something about all of the questions we have about authenticity and early sellers..........Hopefully
ohwell.gif
that sticker is nothing new
its was on the YOTR 7's and a few other releases like the white/blue 7's and bordo 7's 

they look perfect what did you pay?
They were charging $250 
30t6p3b.gif

But, I paid $220, which is a little higher than I want to pay. Either way, I'm glad that I did not pass up the price.

sheesh im waiting on the call but not for $220 how they charging reseller prices already these aint concords... my early pair shouldnt be more than 170-180
The 170-180 price is what retail is in NY after the taxes (roughly $175). Another thing, concords were $300 minimum if you brought early and I brought the concords for retail. For most of the newly release sneakers, I usually pay retail or close unless it is limited.
These may not be concord status, but I never owned the Chicago 10's until now while prior to the Concord release, I already have 2 pairs of 2000 Concords and 2 pairs of DMP's. This release is bigger to me than the concords because I never owned them before. 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

wow, people are charging $250 for these?
why not wait 10 days and get them for $160?

I did not pay $250, I paid $220. I know I brought on impulse. They are not going to be $160, you still have to account tax at least in NY State, it would be closer to $175. I rather not have to deal with the hassle. Sometimes peace of mid is more important. Although I got the concords on release date for retail, it was a headache to get a wristband and come back and pick up the shoe days later. I'm still going to get a second pair for "retail" on release day.

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Nick Anderson rockin the X's as he cant keep up with Mike rockin XI's
pimp.gif

LOL....You know Nick Anderson ripped Mike on this play, right?

Originally Posted by ijapino

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 And because of that, the Bulls LOST the game. They were winning until that moment.

Originally Posted by ijapino

pimp.gif

i didnt wanna spoil the fun
laugh.gif
but i knew someone would
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom