Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by 761349

Are they releasing youth/grade school sizes on these?

Yea. Have you seen the Ultraviolet Cyber CW? I'm def copping them for my lil girl.
pimp.gif
Just copped them as well for the lil one. Didn't know they had the lime green around the ankle. Package came with the white beanie hat as well...

Nice. Where'd you copp? I haven't been to the mall in a minute. I had a feeling they'd be dropping a week before or after the Chi's.

From a mom and pop store in the bay area. They got the kids pairs in few days ago but just got the mens sizes in yesterday....

Big shoutout to Gottabdashoes for the pictures, I was on the fence at first but not anymore.

No stores in Vancouver, Canada are getting the kids sizes...no one has received anything yet. I called Bellingham, WA and they don't have kids either.
What's going on...

From a mom and pop store in the bay area. They got the kids pairs in few days ago but just got the mens sizes in yesterday....

how much did they cost you?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Pics as promised. Soft leather. Hang tag. Very comfortable to walk in.

True to size but a bit problematic. I wear an 11 and it fits me well but it seems a bit long. The 10.5 fits me tight but is the correct length for my feet.

I'd say these run narrow and a half an inch long.
Goodness, i'm loving the stitching on the jumpman on the back! Soooo much like the original XI's etc. 

Originally Posted by pyboy28

i just got done talking to a rep on eastbay he said drop will be 124.99 on these so hmmm...hope it's true...he didn't sound too confident since he had to ask me what was the "chicago 10 retro" but after providing him the sku he verified the price as I stated.

That would be the "Big Kids" price.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
that's what I was thinkin but just wishful thinkin on my part

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I doubt that is right. maybe they are using the same sku from 1995 and they didnt update their systems for this release yet.

you're probably right but if it does happen imma cop 2+
roll.gif
we'll just wait and see
nerd.gif
XI's retail for $180 and big kids sizes run $120, how do you figure the big kids on these will increase, but the adult pairs decrease $20.00? I don't know, but I suuuuure HOPE they pop up at $124.99, then it will be a '94-'95 FLASHBACK for reals!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

That would be the "Big Kids" price.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
that's what I was thinkin but just wishful thinkin on my part

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I doubt that is right. maybe they are using the same sku from 1995 and they didnt update their systems for this release yet.

you're probably right but if it does happen imma cop 2+
roll.gif
we'll just wait and see
nerd.gif
XI's retail for $180 and big kids sizes run $120, how do you figure the big kids on these will increase, but the adult pairs decrease $20.00? I don't know, but I suuuuure HOPE they pop up at $124.99, then it will be a '94-'95 FLASHBACK for reals!

The XI's have been retailing the past 3 years at $180 even when other retro's were retailing at $149.99. You pay for the XI's packaging and hype really.

Yea. Have you seen the Ultraviolet Cyber CW? I'm def copping them for my lil girl.
pimp.gif
Just copped them as well for the lil one. Didn't know they had the lime green around the ankle. Package came with the white beanie hat as well...

Nice. Where'd you copp? I haven't been to the mall in a minute. I had a feeling they'd be dropping a week before or after the Chi's.

nope they drop the same day the 21st.....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nope they drop the same day the 21st.....

Yeah they drop the 21st. My mom and pop shop released them early. were charging a little more for the Mens Bulls but the kids violet pair was retail

Pics as promised. Soft leather. Hang tag. Very comfortable to walk in.

True to size but a bit problematic. I wear an 11 and it fits me well but it seems a bit long. The 10.5 fits me tight but is the correct length for my feet.

I'd say these run narrow and a half an inch long.
Hey Gottabtheshoes... Are all pairs supposed to come with hangtags? Cause my homie checked pairs at both Champs and Footaction and he said none of them had hang tags. I didn't see for myself but that's what he told me.

430AM, The retail version IS supposed to come with the hang tags. I also have a friend that works at finish line in Chicago and he's saying the same thing that you're saying. I'm not sure what the deal is. The hang tags are hidden in the second shoe in all of my pairs.

430AM, The retail version IS supposed to come with the hang tags. I also have a friend that works at finish line in Chicago and he's saying the same thing that you're saying. I'm not sure what the deal is. The hang tags are hidden in the second shoe in all of my pairs.
Good looks... Thanks for the info. I'm gonna check myself tomorrow and see what's good. 
laugh.gif

The hang tags are a dope touch so I hope all pairs come with them.  

How they feel on feet? True to size right?

I remember that the Steel 10s fit a .5 size bigger. I'm normally a 9.5 but fit the 9 just fine. Will these fit the same?

Back
Top Bottom