Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

Originally Posted by proballer

Copped these with ease! Walked into the mall around 915, doors opened at 930. There was 12 people in front of me and they only had one 11.5....and I got it. Matching socks are actually pretty clean too. Swooped two of them as well. Not my favorite but figured I'd get another Jordan X to rock. Im happy with the quality of these! Didn't get a hang tag but I dont give a $#!^

no ones getting the hantags im thinking the employees took them off and kept them lmao.
I got the hangtag.  It was tucked into the shoe.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

What did the women's release look like? Some dude kept talking about them 
nerd.gif
GS girls release
xl487211120.jpg
but that patent leather tho
sick.gif

didn't think ndc would be that fast last night.
pair from footlocker came with a hang tag. the footaction pair didn't. oh wells.

congrats to those who got them.

wish there was a seller on ebay selling them for retail+cheap shipping. other releases they could be found like them.

I attempted to buy them last night but I gave up within 10 minutes
frown.gif
I also attempted to wait in line but the cold and rain got to my spine within 20 minutes so looks like I have to pay resellers prices if I can't somehow find these
30t6p3b.gif

I was the only dude with a walker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got to Footlocker about 730, they opened at 8. Was about #20 in line at FootLocker.
Got the last men size in the store.. which happen to be a sz.11, my size.
Every store in mall had a line of about 20+ deep (champs, finishline, shiekh, shoe palace, footaction, etc..)
Bay Area by the way.
Happy w/purchase. No faults. Even gave my mil.disc.

2jg8ggi.jpg
Hey where are you in the bay? and where did you go?

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Tried to use the coupon but they wouldn't let me unless it was printed out. Then he said it has to be addressed to you not a 3rd party. Oh wells tried to save some money on these. Xs came out pretty clean with hang tag & soft pebbled leather. Fit kinda small though but can deal with my true to size. Pippen on my mind & 45 Vs Pacers is what I remember.

just came from great mall milpitas. 60 heads in line at foot locker when i showed up. WOW. i was surprised. maybe heads compensating for not getting the concords??

about 15 lining up finishline as i cruised around to the mall exit. selling like hot cakes in the bay from what i'm hearing.

shoes are AWESOME quality with that nice buttery tumbled leather. 

@ ohshoefreak....Champs has shirts that match the bottom of the shoe

EDIT: i just checked Champs online and they dont have the shirts there, but i'll post a picture of  the shirts that a Champs near me has in-store later.

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Tough one for me. Chicago suburbs, some 16 year old bought all the size 10's at Finishline, and then hit up the Footlocker where his mom was in line to get another  size ten! I was so heated at that point and was just giving him the evil eye. 
mad.gif
 Figured I wasn't about that life and just took the last size 9 and they fit fine, just really narrow. Wearable Shoe trees fit fine and snug so I hope that'll prevent the creasing. Mine came with the hang tag and good luck to those still trying to snag a pair. 
pm'd u homie 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by toughmoney

^^^
nice spot, drop the location for the beast

Naw
laugh.gif
, I'm just trying to help those that know
wink.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Well this is dumb to blast then. Could of just pm'd "those" that "know"
wink.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Not tryin to blast anyone. Figured if they knew they would PM me and go from there. Not gonna just come out and say it and get served with a two week NT vacay...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

What would you guys recommend to make the Jumpman black?
A time machine?  Honestly though, I wouldn't risk messing them up with the leather being white. 

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Tried to use the coupon but they wouldn't let me unless it was printed out. Then he said it has to be addressed to you not a 3rd party. Oh wells tried to save some money on these. Xs came out pretty clean with hang tag & soft pebbled leather. Fit kinda small though but can deal with my true to size. Pippen on my mind & 45 Vs Pacers is what I remember.

need this picture on a t-shirt
pimp.gif

One friend got me my size and one of my local spots said they'd mail me some so I got aother pair for 183 shipped(retail+tax+10$ .)they are 2 hours from me so I would've spent that much or more in gas and had to use 5-6them hours of pto because of the weather. I worked today so I wouldn't have made it to any stores.

So u guys pay $160 plus tax (plus shipping if applicable) for them where u getting:1. regular jordan box2. No hang tag on some pairs3. Run narrow, so you need to take the insoles outHem........

Back
Top Bottom