Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^nice pic Mikey23!
pimp.gif

I hate that I didn't get a pair but now I have more money for the white/red 11 lows
wink.gif

Damn dude thats 4 months away

For those who didn't get an email from NDC, just call 'em. Spoke to a nice lady who said they will be shipped Monday.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by authentic354

babyJs23 wrote:

^^nice pic Mikey23!
pimp.gif

I hate that I didn't get a pair but now I have more money for the white/red 11 lows
wink.gif

Damn dude thats 4 months away

That's right
smile.gif
Never too early to start saving
wink.gif

copped with ease in SF from shoe palace.  5 guys in line. came with shoe tags too.  BUT the BOX WAS HUGE.  the shoes are a size 9 but the box is big enough for a size 13. I cant even stack it with the rest of my shoes in their boxes.  Really JB one size box for all adult sizes? Is card board that expensive now?  

Every pair should've came with a hangtag. It's not really important nor does it compensate for the price increase, but it's a nice touch.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

copped with ease in SF from shoe palace.  5 guys in line. came with shoe tags too.  BUT the BOX WAS HUGE.  the shoes are a size 9 but the box is big enough for a size 13. I cant even stack it with the rest of my shoes in their boxes.  Really JB one size box for all adult sizes? Is card board that expensive now?  

half got hang tags, everybody gets a big #!@ box  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some true brilliance goin on at JB

I feel you i wear a 9 also and my viii's are the same way the box is HUGE!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

half got hang tags, everybody gets a big #!@ box  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some true brilliance goin on at JB
Weird that only some got tags.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Are these running narrow for most of you?

yeah they are narrow.  I broke out two of my retros  to compare and the elastic straps around the laces are way tighter on the chicago 10s than on the ice blues and the wht/reds.  I opened the box and couldnt even loosen the laces.  They are so tight that you can take the laces out and not even notice.  still happy but these will crease like crazy. 

now i need

Had to quote this......for all you people out there saying CHARLOTTE HORNET 10's....YO THY ARE "POWDER BLUE- TARHEELS and thy have nothing to do with the city pack.....not even close to hornet colors...no your kicks people...tired of seeing and hearing tht crap..

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

now i need

Had to quote this......for all you people out there saying CHARLOTTE HORNET 10's....YO THY ARE "POWDER BLUE- TARHEELS and thy have nothing to do with the city pack.....not even close to hornet colors...no your kicks people...tired of seeing and hearing tht crap..

"Yawns"

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Why do people inspect the shoes before they buy them? It holds up the line.

Really?   You must have not been buying Jordans for long.  
I see scuffs or globs of glue stains all the time.  If I'm paying $160+, I don't care if I hold up the line, it only takes less than a minute to check your pair. 
bruh, chances are i've been buying sneakers much longer than you have and probably have owned more than you.  i'm 30 and have been doing this since i was 13.  anyway, it's pointless.  you say it takes less than a minute but i'm talking about those of you who take 2 mins to inspect the damn shoes.  this new breed of NT'ers in the last 5-6 years are apart of that crew
roll.gif
  i'm no fan of the shoddy jordan product out there but this makes NO SENSE.  they're just sneakers at the end of the day.  i'm not one of these punk a** teenagers anymore who is bent on impressing anyone which is quite sad. 
roll.gif
  if i see a glue stain on the shoe, i just shrug it off because the sneaker is going to get creased from wear any way.  you take your 2 mins to inspect the shoe and there's 30 people in line behind you, it's a BIG problem. 

Originally Posted by niles187

these werent limited were they ?

with how fast they sold out on NDC i would say YES regardless of what everyone else says.

im an idiot and the time slipped my mind, got on the computer at 12:06 and size 11 and 10.5 were sold out.

Back
Top Bottom