Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

copped with ease in SF from shoe palace.  5 guys in line. came with shoe tags too.  BUT the BOX WAS HUGE.  the shoes are a size 9 but the box is big enough for a size 13. I cant even stack it with the rest of my shoes in their boxes.  Really JB one size box for all adult sizes? Is card board that expensive now?  

half got hang tags, everybody gets a big #!@ box  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some true brilliance goin on at JB
Weird that only some got tags.

It's probably because the employees took them and will either sell them on CL or eBay, or took them as extras in case they lose or damage their own
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't be surprised to see many Chi X hangtags being sold on eBay.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got to Footlocker about 730, they opened at 8. Was about #20 in line at FootLocker.
Got the last men size in the store.. which happen to be a sz.11, my size.
Every store in mall had a line of about 20+ deep (champs, finishline, shiekh, shoe palace, footaction, etc..)
Bay Area by the way.
Happy w/purchase. No faults. Even gave my mil.disc.

2jg8ggi.jpg
Hey where are you in the bay? and where did you go?

Fairfield..Solano mall.

^^Zyzz

You're not an idiot, you just had other things on your mind. Don't be hard on yourself fam. You'll get a pair. Keep the faith brotha
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

Originally Posted by authentic354

now i need

Had to quote this......for all you people out there saying CHARLOTTE HORNET 10's....YO THY ARE "POWDER BLUE- TARHEELS and thy have nothing to do with the city pack.....not even close to hornet colors...no your kicks people...tired of seeing and hearing tht crap..
actually you're right, but calm down...its not that serious. Powder Blues were in fact a GR and were available nationwide. I think it's because of the fact that Powders have a similiar colorway to the rest of the city pack is the reason that they have been lumped in with the rest over the years.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by niles187

these werent limited were they ?

with how fast they sold out on NDC i would say YES regardless of what everyone else says.

im an idiot and the time slipped my mind, got on the computer at 12:06 and size 11 and 10.5 were sold out.

Yeah i forgot about it too, dont remember what I was doing but go to the computer a few minutes too late

went to hilltop mall at 11AM this morning....completely sold out...but was able to pick up a pair of size 11 at champs...last pair left

Don't bother at the Westfield in downtown Sacramento. Completely gone and didn't even have FSR's.

copped at 11am in fresno, CA.  much easier than the usual madness i experience in the bay.  the champs here is ridiculous though and stamped my receipt with some "final sale" bs.  are they allowed to do that?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

10 min til they let us in the mall probably 20 people in line bunch of police here gave us a speech about "we're not having incident this time" they're making a super big deal out of this I'm chillen at the front of the line, my son shut all these GUYS down with his concords on
laugh.gif

Guys like this kill me lol, they show up to sneaker releases hype and hoping to impress other GUYS. Why be so hype to impress and have other GUYS looking at you? LolAnyways I couldn't cop I got stuck at work with the snow in NYC (tons of callouts for this little bit of snow) not mad though I didn't really want these, I was surprised they sold so well congrats to those who got their pairs

I was being sarcastic being as my son is a three year old sorry I kill you tho ps I was wearing house shoes cuz I don't give a damn about the next guy

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

If ur a size 9.5(2), 10, 13...btnc in fullerton cali has them for retail!!! Ur welcome

Dude said they just sold out, man I need a 9.5 so I can return this 10

Online failed me I went to foot action,footlocker, finish line and shoe palace and walked away with no size 10 =(

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

Originally Posted by authentic354

now i need

Had to quote this......for all you people out there saying CHARLOTTE HORNET 10's....YO THY ARE "POWDER BLUE- TARHEELS and thy have nothing to do with the city pack.....not even close to hornet colors...no your kicks people...tired of seeing and hearing tht crap..
actually you're right, but calm down...its not that serious. Powder Blues were in fact a GR and were available nationwide. I think it's because of the fact that Powders have a similiar colorway to the rest of the city pack is the reason that they have been lumped in with the rest over the years.

haha..im good trust me...didnt mean to come off as if i was mad at the world..lol...but yeah you got this young generation...so call sneakerheads saying i got these charlotte hornet 10's and it seems to rub off on everybody else...and you even got top sneaker websites saying the same thing....but me i do take sneakers serious and i am very passionate about it as well....have been since i was very young....born in 84' im 28 now.....so yeah  it def needs to be addressed....

Originally Posted by khadafi252

khadafi252 wrote:

Why do people inspect the shoes before they buy them? It holds up the line.

Really?   You must have not been buying Jordans for long.  

I see scuffs or globs of glue stains all the time.  If I'm paying $160+, I don't care if I hold up the line, it only takes less than a minute to check your pair. 

bruh, chances are i've been buying sneakers much longer than you have and probably have owned more than you.  i'm 30 and have been doing this since i was 13.  anyway, it's pointless.  you say it takes less than a minute but i'm talking about those of you who take 2 mins to inspect the damn shoes.  this new breed of NT'ers in the last 5-6 years are apart of that crew
roll.gif
  i'm no fan of the shoddy jordan product out there but this makes NO SENSE.  they're just sneakers at the end of the day.  i'm not one of these punk a** teenagers anymore who is bent on impressing anyone which is quite sad. 
roll.gif
  if i see a glue stain on the shoe, i just shrug it off because the sneaker is going to get creased from wear any way.  you take your 2 mins to inspect the shoe and there's 30 people in line behind you, it's a BIG problem. 

LMAO! You cant just wait another minute?

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^Zyzz

You're not an idiot, you just had other things on your mind. Don't be hard on yourself fam. You'll get a pair. Keep the faith brotha
wink.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

naw man, i wanted these but if i cant get them for retail then i dont care if i dont get them then so be it

Yeah i dont get why on these releases they put an "All sales final"

my FTL threaten to do that to me when I returned a pair of Kobe Think Pink's

I was picking up for a friend and I told them. Hey i want to return these and get some foams.

They said no.

I was like %**... I just walked out the door.

And they wouldn't let me use the bday coupon on think pinks...

Back
Top Bottom