Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

General Release? Good, im still gonna get up early to get them, i like having J's in my hands ASAP!! 1 for me 1 for baby girl ..Gonna get her 1-23

cannot wait for these

those pics on the OP are fireeeeee
pimp.gif

easy pick up FTW
happy.gif
:D:D:D

Originally Posted by cw2022

General Release? Good, im still gonna get up early to get them, i like having J's in my hands ASAP!! 1 for me 1 for baby girl ..Gonna get her 1-23
pimp.gif

I'VE STARTED MY DAUGHTERS COLLECTION AS WELL. ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD AND HAS A GOOD ROTATION GOING, BEEN BUYING ONLY THE MALE VERSIONS OF JORDANS FOR HER, NONE OF THE PINK OR GIRLY RETROS SO THAT THEY CAN BE RE-USED IF I HAVE A SON IN THE FUTURE.

THESE CHICAGOS ARE NEXT UP ON THE LIST FOR ME AND HER
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by cw2022

pimp.gif

I'VE STARTED MY DAUGHTERS COLLECTION AS WELL. ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD AND HAS A GOOD ROTATION GOING, BEEN BUYING ONLY THE MALE VERSIONS OF JORDANS FOR HER, NONE OF THE PINK OR GIRLY RETROS SO THAT THEY CAN BE RE-USED IF I HAVE A SON IN THE FUTURE.

THESE CHICAGOS ARE NEXT UP ON THE LIST FOR ME AND HER
pimp.gif

Nice, smart thinking. I see so many cop jordans for their kid... then a few months later you see... anyone need these size blah i just had a boy and he cant wear this alarming red fives

These are definitely not Concord release status.

You just need to get up early in the morning, and that's it.

I would list these in the Bordeaux 7 and Playoff 13 category.... General Release, but will sell out.

Can't wait for these...for sure gonna cop early
roll.gif
...it will def put a lil step since the concords for me have gone a lil sour

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I would list these in the Bordeaux 7 and Playoff 13 category.... General Release, but will sell out.

yep both the playoffs & bordeaux were copped on rd morning but were all gone before the day ended

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

yep both the playoffs & bordeaux were copped on rd morning but were all gone before the day ended
whoa.. where do you live? i copped the bordeaux 2 weeks after RD and they still had my size. They really sat over here. 

Want to get a pair of these, but January is tight for me money wise.

When I'm back in the States early next month I'll see if I can find a pair (probably wishful thinking on my part
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

whoa.. where do you live? i copped the bordeaux 2 weeks after RD and they still had my size. They really sat over here. 

I'm in L.A.  Where are you located?  
I wish releases were like that.  The "Last Shot" 14's only lasted a few days on the shelves over here. 

I suckered up and dropped 185 at my local spot today, I have a feeling these are going to be super easy to get but on release date I won't be in town so I had to secure my pair today

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I suckered up and dropped 185 at my local spot today, I have a feeling these are going to be super easy to get but on release date I won't be in town so I had to secure my pair today

Not bad at all.  Any pics? 

Well, this is good for us. You can tell us how they fit with respect to recent releases.

This will be my first pair of 10s. Always loved the shape and simplicity of the shoe. Copping with my "concord money" since I couldn't get a pair. Stores around my way only get 2 or 3 size 13s of every Jordan release so I wont be able to just stroll in and get a pair. I always have to put a moderate amount of work in to make sure I get my pairs lol

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Well, this is good for us. You can tell us how they fit with respect to recent releases.
yes, this would be nice. not a bad price for an early pick up either.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Nice to see official threads popping up again...props @Ijapino...
pimp.gif

I'm really diggin' the heel shape on these...leather looks nice and tumbled...hopefully it's more pliable with wear as it was already stated in the last thread that these were a bit stiff and squeaky in person...

Overall...I'm hopeful...
happy.gif
Co-sign.  If they're anything like the last 10's I'll be satisfied.

I've always liked the tumbled leather look.  It gives it that "worn" look which makes it a very low maintenance shoe.  Wear them as much as you want and they still look the same as when you unDSed them.

There was once a time that I would've doubled up on these, but since I'm in a shirt and a tie 5 days a week I'll be content with 1 pair for now.  All bets are off if I open the box and it's love at first sight though.
laugh.gif

Easy. Wake up at 4AM to line up at the mall and they'll let me in at 5. ha I just wanna get them and not have to worry about it. It's a good day when a classic shoe is an easy pick up. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom