Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by MrDozo

nice shoe, but man $160 for these? wow
i have steel 10s, so im passing on these.

These and the Steel 10's are the only 10's I will ever need, unless the powder blue's come out 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

sick.gif
is it me or do they look off in these pics? idk what size the guy is wearing looks like a 13/14

That leather trim accent on the right picture looks super thin and smaller than the past
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by matothett

you guys think theres any chance these will sit for a while.

no chance in hell

i wouldnt think so either but it seems like in every other thread all people are saying is easy pass on these. 

i had my shadow x's when they released back in about 95 im really disappointed in the stealth release but im thinkin about coppin these

Not sure if I'm grabbin' these or the cement 4 IV's, but definitely one of my favorite sneakers.

yeah i'm probably gonna be getting these over the last shot's. but damn, JB with so many releases this year. After these X's, then the white cement IV's, and THEN the playoff XII's. I am gonna be broke after April because the sad this is...I know i'm gonna be getting all of them lol.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so will you start to do official threads again
nerd.gif

I'm planning on it....Kinda like a new years resolution thing.
This will reduce the "clutter" of scattered new posts about these.  
And NO ONE should be asking when these are releasing, and how much etc.., because it's right on the first page 
laugh.gif

Thanks.  
QFT

I cant wait to get my two pairs!  love the X's!
pimp.gif

What's up with deadstockshoes.com? Site shows full size run, but good luck ordering one… No response on e-mail whatsoever…

Was hoping to get a pair today

but the shop aint have them in

will post store with info hopefully tomorrow for ny niktalkers

Originally Posted by ejpeg

What's up with deadstockshoes.com? Site shows full size run, but good luck ordering one… No response on e-mail whatsoever…

I tried to order a couple of pair 3-4 days ago with the same outcome. No sweat though because you probably won't get them until 1-2 weeks into February. I'm patiently waiting on SS myself, he should have them in a few days!!

Anyone know if NBA.com will be getting these? They haven't responded to my email yet. But I would like to use the gift card I got for Xmas on these joints!

what looks weird about that picture of the guy wearing is that the right shoe looks like he has on the left shoe and left looks like the right

I GUARANTEE people will be coming in here after January 21st asking... where can I get these for retail?! I didn't know they made such limited quantities, where can I get them?! yada yada..

This is a special shoe. Many of us have been waiting very long for it's first re-release. I will have 3 pairs of these for sure!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I GUARANTEE people will be coming in here after January 21st asking... where can I get these for retail?! I didn't know they made such limited quantities, where can I get them?! yada yada..

This is a special shoe. Many of us have been waiting very long for it's first re-release. I will have 3 pairs of these for sure!
We get it bro. you have said it many times in this thread. It is going to be limited. Now relax lol. 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm relaxed. Just saying.
laugh.gif

GottaB, it's almost guaranteed there will be someone asking that very same question after release day, "Where can I find these for retail?"  

Some people are just slow like that. 

Back
Top Bottom