Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by JesusR23

think these will be available a week later?

SEE!

Where's the "c'mon son" pic?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tumblr_lklfd4HdR21qa9yvvo1_400.gif

CmonSon_President.jpg

never seen this one before
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thank you. I knew it would happen.

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Alright. For those that do not have the Steel X's, wouldn't you say that they would fit similar to the TB/BC III's then?
I have the black cement 3's from 2011....i'd say length wise its a good comparison. Unless you've tried on a pair of  X's though, you wont know how annoying those straps are
Lengthwise, are the 05 Steel X's as long as Chicago X's??
No, the 2012 Chicago X is a tad bit bigger. I compared directly to my 05 steels. Everything runs a little bigger by JB these days.

I have the black cement 3's from 2011....i'd say length wise its a good comparison. Unless you've tried on a pair of  X's though, you wont know how annoying those straps are
Lengthwise, are the 05 Steel X's as long as Chicago X's??
No, the 2012 Chicago X is a tad bit bigger. I compared directly to my 05 steels. Everything runs a little bigger by JB these days.
all good just cop true size and don't have to worry. 

I hope i didn't mess up by not getting these from the same mom and pop my friend did. They're sold out in the good sizes now, took about 1 week. I just didn't feel like paying $230 for these.
I Really hope PYS doesnt ask some dumb price like they did for the concords. I'd like to buy these before i leave for Vegas, and just relax.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Anyone else think Gottab just hyping these cuz he's gotta fsr on da bay for 280 smh.

Naaawwww...he's just trying to "help".
laugh.gif

Anyone else think Gottab just hyping these cuz he's gotta fsr on da bay for 280 smh.

Nah, I actually am trying to help. It's just info
I'm receiving and relaying.

i've been wanting these for as long as I can remember. For those who are passing these for the IVs. IMO Xs >IVs, I find the Xs just more appealing.

I see these not selling out on release day..people said the Varsity Red VIs and Cement IIIs were sure to sell out and both sat for a few weeks on the shelf. Xs arent that popular of a model to sell out right away to the general public.

This will be an easy cop (from eastbay at 11 ct & the mall in the morning lol) . I'm shooting for 2 pairs, one to hoop in and one to rock.

laugh.gif
 I noticed that. To be fair though, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I can see these not being as popular but out here in the Bay Area they will still sale out in the am. Where you dudes stay out where the VI's didn't sale out? Retro's don't sit on shelfs around here. No matter if its 3's the 14's whatever.

I wish I lived somewhere where I could walk in, in the afternoon and pick up my size. Impossible.

I'm actually excited about the X's... They are the first pair of Jordans I can remember ever getting as a kid

I just copped mine from my local mom & pop store. They got their shipment yesterday. I'm trying to get another pair on release day. 
28hftqc.jpg

These sneakers do come with the hangtag. On the other hand, they will be released in the regular black/silver box instead of the new 2012 Jordan box.

zilqap.jpg

I never seen this sticker before. But it seems that JB is trying to do quality control/quality checks on each shoe. Hopefully
laugh.gif

r013du.jpg

And of course the blue stamp or what other color stamps they use on the box.

1opvcw.jpg

The Shadow Grey X was my first Jordan ever back in high school. These shoes bring back some memories. Have to pick them up.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

they look perfect what did you pay?
They were charging $250 
30t6p3b.gif

But, I paid $220, which is a little higher than I want to pay. Either way, I'm glad that I did not pass up the price.

Back
Top Bottom