Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spizike231

No need for two pairs of these for me.. will cop one pair and rock them. Just keep them extremely clean like I always do. 
pimp.gif
people always ask me if my shoes are brand new, then I tell them that I bought them 4 years ago. 
laugh.gif

exactly like me 
pimp.gif

hopefully
laugh.gif
Do people ever ask you where they can buy a pair? 
laugh.gif
happens all the time.

^^ i like the quality on these....its going to crease alot thats they only thing everything else
pimp.gif

oh yea forgot to say before i got pair today i was so close of paying 220 yesterday to friend who has a conncect but they ran out my size so when i got them today i went to a mom and pop store and paid retail 175 total
pimp.gif

also when i was at work wednesday at the mall i saw 2 guys together walking and they both were wearing this shoe with their hang tags!!

idk what was worst having them both wear there brand new chicago X's together at the same time at the mall shopping or having them both wear there hang tags with the shoe?? lol

I noticed that some pairs don't come with that damned hang tag. I wonder what that means..

Either way, I've been scouting my local spots and asking questions when I'm out and about. Most retailers got a small far of this shoe. Niketown doesn't have anywhere near the numbers they had for the concords. I'm not sure about HOH, don't have anyone there that is reliable with info.

On a side note, I had to edit because I wanted to comment on the pic up there ^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm debating if I wanna order online or go to the mall Saturday morning when I get off at 7am.

I'm in Tallahassee, and I don't think there are any Mom and Pop sneaker spots

this will likely be easy to get in my area. I'll try eastbay first since I still have that giftcard. The only 10 worth getting out of the ones that are releasing.

No need for two pairs of these for me.. will cop one pair and rock them. Just keep them extremely clean like I always do. 
pimp.gif
people always ask me if my shoes are brand new, then I tell them that I bought them 4 years ago. 
laugh.gif

exactly like me 
pimp.gif

hopefully
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happens all the time.
LIKE CRAZY
"those black & red patent leathers are fresh when did you get them?"

me-you mean my xi's?..... 2001

#!% the look new you lying

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

exactly like me 
pimp.gif

hopefully
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happens all the time.
LIKE CRAZY
"those black & red patent leathers are fresh when did you get them?"

me-you mean my xi's?..... 2001

#!% the look new you lying

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

People always ask me how I keep my shoes so fresh.  This is why I think I'll be content with one pair.  Less than a week away, CAN'T WAIT!

Tumbled leather, accomplishments on the sole...X's have always been the most underrated pair of J's in my mind which is fine by me.  Easier cop.  Now if JB could just retro a few other X's as well...

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

I went to my local shiekh and they were saying that these shoes are limited and they will be passing out wrist bands. you got to be kidding me.

I told you people that I wasn't saying this exact same thing just to hype up the release. It is what it is. A limited release.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

I went to my local shiekh and they were saying that these shoes are limited and they will be passing out wrist bands. you got to be kidding me.

I told you people that I wasn't saying this exact same thing just to hype up the release. It is what it is. A limited release.
Man, i really don't want to stress about getting these. I thought these were GR?

Back
Top Bottom