Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Damn, an hour and and hitting '3' over and over. Greenland will prob be sold out before i get thru haha. Oh well.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These shoes are not i mean NOT limited what so ever. I talked to my peeps and the numbers I was told are great.
NTers are freaking out bc of the Concords; these and the IV's will not be hard to get...like every other Jordan that isn't a XI

QFT.

THESE ARE SUFFERING THE SAME FATE AS BLACK VARSITY RED 6'S AND WHITE CEMENT 3'S RELEASING AFTER THE 11'S. REALLY EASY COP. THE WHITE CEMENT 4'S MAY MOVE A LITTLE QUICKER BECAUSE THEY ARE A LITTLE MORE DESIRED AND TAX TIME BUT THEY TOO WILL BE AN EASY COP. GR JORDANS (BESIDES 11'S)  HAVE PRETTY MUCH BECOME EASY COPS IF YOU JUST SHOW UP WHEN THE MALL OPENS.

RE-SELLING GR JORDANS BESIDES THE 11'S = FAIL. SEEMS INTEREST IS STARTING TO DROP OFF ESPECIALLY WITH WHAT KOBE AND LEBRON ARE PUTTING OUT.

UNLESS YOU MOVING HOUSE OF HOOPS QUANTITIES, IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME.

WITH THAT SAID, CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB MY PAIR LATER ON TODAY AFTER WORK.

I must say that these are pain in the a** to get on at first, I have a wide foot and a size 13. I feel like the fronts are very long looking and creasing will be heavy short term on these. I don't think the smaller feet peeps will have this much of an issue.

Got my pair on discount, they crease bad but can't pass on these especially if your from CHI.

Has anybody gotten through to the employee store?

i just tried it again for the 86th time (no lie
roll.gif
) and they extension is still busy.  either they're closed or really busy.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

roll.gif

Lol I keep getting excited when it rings but nobody is picking up. I wanna stop but I need these in my life for the low.

still contemplating whether to go a half size up because of the narrow lacing and elastic.
hopefully i can try on a pair before placing my ndc order.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

These shoes are not i mean NOT limited what so ever. I talked to my peeps and the numbers I was told are great.
NTers are freaking out bc of the Concords; these and the IV's will not be hard to get...like every other Jordan that isn't a XI

QFT.

THESE ARE SUFFERING THE SAME FATE AS BLACK VARSITY RED 6'S AND WHITE CEMENT 3'S RELEASING AFTER THE 11'S. REALLY EASY COP. THE WHITE CEMENT 4'S MAY MOVE A LITTLE QUICKER BECAUSE THEY ARE A LITTLE MORE DESIRED AND TAX TIME BUT THEY TOO WILL BE AN EASY COP. GR JORDANS (BESIDES 11'S)  HAVE PRETTY MUCH BECOME EASY COPS IF YOU JUST SHOW UP WHEN THE MALL OPENS.

RE-SELLING GR JORDANS BESIDES THE 11'S = FAIL. SEEMS INTEREST IS STARTING TO DROP OFF ESPECIALLY WITH WHAT KOBE AND LEBRON ARE PUTTING OUT.

Yes yes and yes, all that has to be done is show up before the store opens and youll be ok. Last year when w/c 3's and playoff 13's drop all I had to do was show up 20 min before they opened and copped my size, and they did sell out later that day. So I ain't even tripping

Originally Posted by matothett

Went to footlocker and tried these on.  They were tight on the sides but length was cool.  Also not sure what the hang tag is all about but none of the pairs they had there had one.

So are they supposed to come with the hang tag or not?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

Yes yes and yes, all that has to be done is show up before the store opens and youll be ok. Last year when w/c 3's and playoff 13's drop all I had to do was show up 20 min before they opened and copped my size, and they did sell out later that day. So I ain't even tripping

This.
And for the WCIII's last year (which are my Grails)...like a damb fool I went out the night before with all the fellas and got way too loose...
laugh.gif

Was so damb sick the next day I couldn't even make it outta bed...I remember calling all the stores asking if they still had my size available at least 5 times throughout the day...tried to make it to the mall before they closed and it just wasn't gonna happen...I was in no condition to drive...
sick.gif

Luckily I went in the next day and and copped the last size 11 they had at FNL...my dude that usually reserves kicks for me or holds me down early was laughing at me cuz I was adamant about taking it back to the old days and wanting to walk into the store and buy the shoes myself in person and get to pick out the best pair I could find...
laugh.gif

::Cool Starry Bra:: 
roll.gif

wow. crazy surprised no spots in atlanta are selling these early. im even willing to drop $220-250 for em.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

roll.gif
Lol I keep getting excited when it rings but nobody is picking up. I wanna stop but I need these in my life for the low.

i talked to my sister who works at ES she said they got a lot of pairs so this should be a easy cop. go in the am to play it safe tho

Originally Posted by rjucks

wow. crazy surprised no spots in atlanta are selling these early. im even willing to drop $220-250 for em.

you'd rather blow 90 bones than wait 5 measly days?
that's pretty frivolous of you.
i could name 90 things i could spend $90 on.
ball on, baller.

you will be able to cop these easily come RD, why would you spend more?

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
i talked to my sister who works at ES she said they got a lot of pairs so this should be a easy cop. go in the am to play it safe tho

wish i could mayn!  i live in arizona and they posted the flyer to call the greenland store today and buy.  that's the only reason i'm trying.  i have nike scottsdale but have to wait until next monday to use the discount IF they still have them.  no biggy.  i was just hoping this source was available.  i'll try again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif

$220 for a $160 retail is plain dumb. Mom & Pop shops near me asking $225 to buy early....smfh. These aren't xi...damn hype beast f'n JB.

wish i could mayn!  i live in arizona and they posted the flyer to call the greenland store today and buy.  that's the only reason i'm trying.  i have nike scottsdale but have to wait until next monday to use the discount IF they still have them.  no biggy.  i was just hoping this source was available.  i'll try again tomorrow.

Yeah I dont live there either. Im gonna try throughout the day and try again tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

you'd rather blow 90 bones than wait 5 measly days?
that's pretty frivolous of you.
i could name 90 things i could spend $90 on.
ball on, baller.
lol. i should probably explain. i'm definitely not sweating it as i think it will be an easy cop despite what others on the board say. my daughter is supposed to be due on Saturday and pretty sure the missus wouldnt be happy with me taking a time out while she's in labor to cop a pair lol. would rather just get the cop out of the way and focus on meeting my bundle of joy. :smile:

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif

$220 for a $160 retail is plain dumb. Mom & Pop shops near me asking $225 to buy early....smfh. These aren't xi...damn hype beast f'n JB.
lol. hypebeast? assuming you were making a general statement. certainly not a hypebeast my good man. been doing this far too long for that. just other factors at play and, frankly, willing to pay a bit extra for the convenience (see my previous post). criticizing how one chooses to spend their own money (without knowing their financial situation to begin with) is "plain dumb". 

Back
Top Bottom