Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

Which Champs has said "lay-a-way"?

One here in Georgia but all of them should I assume. Come to think of it, Foot Locker also did it because a friend of mine put the white/varsity red VIs on lay-a-way and he said it was a percentage down and a extra $5 to put them on lay-a-way or take them off (one or the other) for a restocking fee because he didn't want them when I told him about the rumored infrared pack. I don't know if they still do or not though...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

1 pair is enuff for me, those penny foamposites White/Cement IV's is right around da corner...

Same here except with the correction 
wink.gif
I agree with this. No foams for me. At least till the summer when the other colors drop.. And the hang tag is going to be on my key chain if it does come with

I have two pair and I thought neither had the hang tag but after I examined further they both have the hang tag tucked in the shoe...I believe pretty much all pairs will have the hang tag...also I talked to local footlocker manager and a couple mom and pops stores and they said all the shoes they have checked have the hang tag....

I'm surprised these haven't turned up on some European sites for sale. Don't think they're getting many pairs over the pond. Was trying to get them below retail. Looks like I'll have to rely on NDC.

I haven't really checked my Euro/UK sites for these because I figure they'll be an easy enough cop. Have they been selling over there online yet though?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by DollaDP

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20
So you're to good for lay-a-way?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Why don't you do what the gif is implementing
tired.gif

do they have layaway at footlocker?
btw, did you really mean to use the word "implementing" right there? just curious.

Nah im pretty sure smart guy didn't
Im pretty sure those stores don't do lay a way 

And if you need to put sneakers on lay a way you clearly don't need to be buying them they are a luxury not a necessity 

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

btw, did you really mean to use the word "implementing" right there? just curious.

And if you need to put sneakers on lay a way you clearly don't need to be buying them they are a luxury not a necessity 
no offense but you should not be buying shoes if you need a lay a way plan. You dont have money so why spend it on sneakers. Lay a way is for people that cant afford an item. SO DONT BUY.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I'm surprised these haven't turned up on some European sites for sale. Don't think they're getting many pairs over the pond. Was trying to get them below retail. Looks like I'll have to rely on NDC.

my EU spot said they arent getting them at all because they were told they are a nike town exclusive

They aren't a niketown exclusive. They're just limited. They're not widely available and won't be. All of you thinking that you will be able to cop 1 week after release date are smoking something illegal. You'll be lucky if you can find your size 1 day after release for anywhere near retail. If the scarcity of them isn't apparent or an indication by now, I don't know what to tell you.

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i just tried it again for the 86th time (no lie
roll.gif
) and they extension is still busy.  either they're closed or really busy.
Lol I keep getting excited when it rings but nobody is picking up. I wanna stop but I need these in my life for the low.
i talked to my sister who works at ES she said they got a lot of pairs so this should be a easy cop. go in the am to play it safe tho

I was able to get through to the ES earlier today but they were already sold out. Guess it's retail for me....
This is the first time I've tried to order through the ES - do you usually have to call on the Monday before the Saturday release date?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

They aren't a niketown exclusive. They're just limited. They're not widely available and won't be. All of you thinking that you will be able to cop 1 week after release date are smoking something illegal. You'll be lucky if you can find your size 1 day after release for anywhere near retail. If the scarcity of them isn't apparent or an indication by now, I don't know what to tell you.

nerd.gif
this came out of nowhere.. everyone sayin they're gonna be easy pick ups for days after release. I'm not doubting you just sayin.

i wonder how "crazy" this release will be compared to how the playoff xiiis were (was a semi crazy release in terms of hype)...Only shoes ive gone to pick up instore were the TB iiis (cake) white cement iiis (cake) and concords (never again in my life)...bay heads be going way too cray for Js, esp now...where all these young kids getting their money from!?

^^^^ You lucky it isn't snowing where you are right now.

I will refuse to wear these unless there is snow on the ground.

Damn you Buffalo!

Lol.

memphissfinest wrote:

WEARING THESE OUT TODAY

LEATHER IS REALLY SOFT. FORCE FIELDS WITH THESE ARE A MUST.

haha I can't even imagine trying to squeeze my foot in these with force fields, not fun for the dudes with big wide feet. But if you can fit I agree 1000%

so lucky and blessed that I grew up watching MJ play and to watch games like the double-nickel live....which the comcast sports net showed last week....they are showing classic Bulls games in the MJ era every week or so.....ironic that they showed the double nickel game when the shoes are being retroed later this week....yeah to say i'm ready for this release is an understatement...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

nerd.gif
this came out of nowhere.. everyone sayin they're gonna be easy pick ups for days after release. I'm not doubting you just sayin.

I'm not saying that people won't be able to buy their pair. I'm saying that you should put forth a significant effort to get them because the size run per retailer is not going to be anywhere near concord numbers or even black cement numbers for that matter.

I've done some homework and in my area (Chicagoland), 5 major retailers are getting less than 20 per store. I'd say that's 2 or 3 per size.

One well known retailer that usually gets a lot of shoes will only get about 60 - 70 pairs. I'm not going to disclose what store because I respect my guy's willingness to give me credible info.

Figure it out. It's a limited release.

Originally Posted by spizike231

nerd.gif
lol. bro, you have been saying the same thing over and over. WE get it. We see your pictures too. lol. relax and just wait till RD to find out the results. 
tongue.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

First of all, that was just a suggestion to the guy that had rent and bills due and was hoping they came out after he got his income tax check. Second, Champs do have layaway as I was just in there yesterday to put my Xs on hold until I got off and someone was getting a layaway out. Third, I don't use layaway and I will be buying multiples of almost every shoe I've long awaited for this year including four pair of these but if I did have to put a pair of shoes on layaway, I would if more important things were to come first and I was short. I'm not trying to impress no one, especially not you Mr. Khalifah, now hop off 

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Lol I keep getting excited when it rings but nobody is picking up. I wanna stop but I need these in my life for the low.
i talked to my sister who works at ES she said they got a lot of pairs so this should be a easy cop. go in the am to play it safe tho

I was able to get through to the ES earlier today but they were already sold out. Guess it's retail for me....This is the first time I've tried to order through the ES - do you usually have to call on the Monday before the Saturday release date?

this was my 1st attempt at doing this so here's what i took away from all of this:  yes, you call the monday before they release and you'll be charged the cost ($85 in this case) for the sneakers, then your local state tax.  i didn't ask if there was a shipping charge.  nike loves fedex so probably the stantard $8 fedex ground the factory stores use.  they charge your card the day of the release.  it's called a 'wish list' and she said it doesn't guarantee your size, either.  i'll try it for the Foams if they offer it.  i know it'll be a wrap for the IV's.

DollaDP wrote:
TheprinceofDE wrote:
freezyfreeky wrote:

First of all, that was just a suggestion to the guy that had rent and bills due and was hoping they came out after he got his income tax check. Second, Champs do have layaway as I was just in there yesterday to put my Xs on hold until I got off and someone was getting a layaway out. Third, I don't use layaway and I will be buying multiples of almost every shoe I've long awaited for this year including four pair of these but if I did have to put a pair of shoes on layaway, I would if more important things were to come first and I was short. I'm not trying to impress no one, especially not you Mr. Khalifah, now hop off 

Seriously y'all does it really matter if dude uses layaway or not.?  Most of the people getting on dude using the layaway are probably upset hypebeast, that never saw Jordan play in these and mad because that is one less shoe they can sell to someone for double to triple the amount (but yet this totally acceptable), go somewhere with that mess and your complaining.  Bottomline dont knock another persons hussle that just wants the shoes.  Haven't had too in a long time, but dammit if I want to put some J's or anything for the matter on layaway to reward myself for the hard work to pay off bills (house, car, insurance, electirc, food, etc), you know the things that you hypebeast who leave off of mom and dad's money don't have to worry about, then I am gonna do.  Really you see a person with kicks walking down the street can you really tell if they paid layaway for that matter, better how about the greedy *$% employees at the employee store that get multiple pairs is that any better then someone paying layaway, or can you tell they got them from the employee or for retail just by looking at their feet.  Think before you speak or try to clown on someone.
30t6p3b.gif

On another note Dolla DP, very nice avy, I was just schooling these people about her minutes ago.  They were trying to put Kim Kardashian on a pedestal and I was like her junk is fake, and she wears hella make up, but Ms. Dash oh yes she is 40 plus and still finer then 90 plus percent of he chicks they put in front of the camera now a days.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I was able to get through to the ES earlier today but they were already sold out. Guess it's retail for me....This is the first time I've tried to order through the ES - do you usually have to call on the Monday before the Saturday release date?

this was my 1st attempt at doing this so here's what i took away from all of this:  yes, you call the monday before they release and you'll be charged the cost ($85 in this case) for the sneakers, then your local state tax.  i didn't ask if there was a shipping charge.  nike loves fedex so probably the stantard $8 fedex ground the factory stores use.  they charge your card the day of the release.  it's called a 'wish list' and she said it doesn't guarantee your size, either.  i'll try it for the Foams if they offer it.  i know it'll be a wrap for the IV's.

Enlighten me on this one, because last I checked their policy is, they do not tell prices or if an item is sold out, even on release date.  So how in the world did you do this days before the shoe even releases.  If that is the case, what is the point of standing in line at the es when people can just order over the phone?  

Back
Top Bottom