Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Forget it. Going to the mall...
nas-mask.gif
These were my exact sentiments when I was ready to drop 300 on a pair of concords and still couldn't find any

These are not selling out in Atlanta. Stores got mad pairs and my dude at Walter's said they got a lot. I had some bills to pay so I'll go cop around Wednesday.

Originally Posted by kcstudio

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

yo forget everybody who hyped these shoes and mad it impossible to cop online smh.... im on the east coast and im bout to get snowed in the AM so i tried the online game , im just a ol school jordan head who just wanted 1 pair to rock smh ................SHOUT OUT  to all the lil boys who cant wait to put these down w/ leggings/skinny pants whatever you call em and the resellers who will post  photos up here next week with 7 pairs on there carpet smh GN  had to vent
take it easy, player.. this is the first retro for these X's since its initial release in '95 so it was hyped either way without anyone trying to hype it up.... i hope youre still able to cop a pair but you really need to take a deep breath and relax... 
pimp.gif

lol im guna get my pair regardless , its just that the east coast is guna get hit hard with snow and my daughter got a bday party tomm , so i was trying to be in lazy mode and slide a pair online w/out having to get up early in AM and ride my sled to my local spot....

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Ordered on NDC at 9:07 PST which is 12:07 EST dint get my Confirm. Email but i did check my BOA account and it did shoe NIKE.COM pending $172.40. Called Nike just to make sure...Lady said my order is good and it will ship out on Wed.

Yea just checked my BOA account and see it charged by NIKE.COM as well...

So hopefully I'm good...

just called and i'm all good!!! She said they would be shipped weds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call footlocker i got through at 1am just got my confirm and she said they had lots left at 1am it was busy for me for 30 mins then i got through

damn.....still on hold on eastbay, any NTer went on here and checked to see what sizes they had left....report dough

Everyone keeps making a fuss about confirmation emails, by now you should know your order can still be cancelled even if you got an email. You're basically only safe when the status says shipped.

wow I was able to copped mine NDC using my mobile phone/ lol im at work right now but good thing we have wifi/ I called a few local shoe spots and not alot of them got it and for those that did they didn't get many pairs/ these were limited imo/ next stop IVs

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Ordered on NDC at 9:07 PST which is 12:07 EST dint get my Confirm. Email but i did check my BOA account and it did shoe NIKE.COM pending $172.40. Called Nike just to make sure...Lady said my order is good and it will ship out on Wed.

Yea just checked my BOA account and see it charged by NIKE.COM as well...

So hopefully I'm good...

just called and i'm all good!!! She said they would be shipped weds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word!!

Please help,

So I got through the phone and order my pair on eastbay. Lady said everything wen through, my bank has a pending payment and she said I should receive an email soon.

How long is soon?? Its been an hour since I ordered and still no email.

By the way, YOU CAN USE THE FREE SHIPPING CODE FOR THESE SHOES.

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Just got my size 14 confirmed by NDC. What you guys think for delivery? By Thursday? I went the free route

if you are near memphis, tenn then it will, maybe even earlier! im all the way in hawaii so that takes 10 days to arrive by UPS ground! did'nt want to pay the extra $15. kept my totalto 160 flat 
tongue.gif
Nice man! I'm in LA so Thursday ain't happening for me either. Another dude said they were shipping out Wednesday.....

i ordered on FNL, got a confirmation e-mail, still don't think i will get them. waiting for an order cancelled e-mail...LOL

Back
Top Bottom