Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

just got this from paypal.........

Hello edgar bravo,

You submitted an order in the amount of $177.58 USD to Finish Line.
Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

does this mean i got it or no?

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Anyone know what time HOH LA is gonna be opening up???

HOH Lakewood opens at 7am. Line starts at 5 am. And based on tonight, be there by 4

#DEAD thanks for the info

Good looks on the info but meant Beverly Center. *OOps*  Lol. 
    Anyone got info on Beverly Center???

Finishline keeps saying "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." Every time I am ready to just buy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Hello edgar bravo,

Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

I would say 50/50 chance dude, its always a coin flip with finishline unfortunately

Originally Posted by Workaveli

NDC doesn't ship over the weekend? So Monday should be the earliest?

They'll ship on Weds.. I just spoke to a customer service lady! She sounded hot and she confimed my 10's were good to go!!!! What a great night, I just about quit this crap after the Concord mess but I'm not going anywhere!

Originally Posted by Virjose

Finishline keeps saying "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." Every time I am ready to just buy
frown.gif

Had this happen to me but I was able to get through, and then I got that email from paypal that is on hold......I wont loose sleep we shall see

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Hello edgar bravo,

don't mean nothing.Got that with the concords

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by Workaveli

NDC doesn't ship over the weekend? So Monday should be the earliest?

They'll ship on Weds.. I just spoke to a customer service lady! She sounded hot and she confimed my 10's were good to go!!!! What a great night, I just about quit this crap after the Concord mess but I'm not going anywhere!
nice. u ever get ur conf email?

cloudypokerchips wrote:

lol just spoke to her too and she told me the same thing.Can sleep ez now.

Seems like the exact opposite of what everyone was saying is actually happening. Doesn't look like its such an "easy cop" after all. I know people were knocking all the people who ordered theirs a paid a little extra but  I'm glad I ordered mine and I have nothing to worry about. In my opinion, whether there is hype or not if theres a shoe that you know you definitely want then take the necessary steps to get them. Definitely learned that from the concord release. The game is flooded now with resellers and skinny jeanead young kids that are buying up alot of the of shoes. Things arent as easy they were. Anyways goodluck to all

Back
Top Bottom