Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by h0vit0

30 over retail isn't bad I think the resellers are going to let these go cheap to try to recoup the money to get the 4s.
People who need to let them go cheap to recoup the money for the 4's aren't resellers... they're hustlers.
A real reseller can afford to sit on them as long as they want.
Cheapest I've seen, for a size 11 is like $230.
$70 more than retail.

After taxes and shipping, thats only like $40  more than retail.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by StillIn729

time for some football and Flyers hockey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vzy9t.jpg

What type of jeans are those?

PRPS Raw Ramblers - Purple Selvedge

Looks awesome in the snow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do the size 13s have larger boxes than the size 12s? Just traded mine not too long ago and the size 13 box is like the box size of my concords.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by h0vit0

30 over retail isn't bad I think the resellers are going to let these go cheap to try to recoup the money to get the 4s.
People who need to let them go cheap to recoup the money for the 4's aren't resellers... they're hustlers.
$70 more than retail.

Most places have free shipping, well if you use NDC and have a gold club membership with Eastbay.

Originally Posted by jbizzle

Do the size 13s have larger boxes than the size 12s? Just traded mine not too long ago and the size 13 box is like the box size of my concords.

Yes, I got a sz 12 and 13. 13 has the big box.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I don't think I can rock these without those laces now.

Same. Need to find the laces first.
laugh.gif
 oh man now we got cats that refuse to wear a pair if the laces aren't suitable.....
I got the laces at champs I did google the number from the tag but I couldn't find them. I did see some on Amazon but they we not the ones from Nike with the silver tips and the jumpman on them, I thought this pic was pretty cool they are on fire!!
e1c36ba420b0164f6b8a9c0fdbf6a14464a805e7.JPG

$70 more than retail.

indifferent.gif

Shipping and taxes are nowhere near $30. 

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

Yes, I got a sz 12 and 13. 13 has the big box.
Thanks man!

maybe its just me but I never swap laces i like my shoes to stay as original as can be, been like that since i started wearing J's in the 9th grade. parents couldnt afford expensive kicks for me back then so i had to hustle for mine.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

$70 more than retail.

indifferent.gif

160$ Shoes+ 10 shipping + 6 Tax$= 176$ - 230$= -54$ + the 4$ you get in ebay cashback= 50$ over retail 
\

It's no lie. These shoes sit on shelves in the boonies for weeks. Walked into Scheel's here in Omaha, and copped at pair of size 10 at retail for no problem (Sun 4pm). One benefit to living out here in a (little) big city.

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

Yeah all of my size 13 boxes have recently been very large except for the Retro 3 boxes. But this is the 1st box to have cardboard on the left side as a placeholder. Jb have just got cheap on the boxes I believe and put everything size 13 and up in the same boxes.

$70 more than retail.

indifferent.gif

Taxes in California came out to be about 12 dollars.  Shipping via UPS came out to 17.32 for ground.  ( I sent out a pair )

those look different on each pic i wouldnt mind having them but i doubt they are around ...the nter said he bought them 6 yrs ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

It's no lie. These shoes sit on shelves in the boonies for weeks. Walked into Scheel's here in Omaha, and copped at pair of size 10 at retail for no problem (Sun 4pm). One benefit to living out here in a (little) big city.

If shoes sit in the boonies for a few weeks most places will re-allocate them to area's that sold out. (bigger chain stores anyway)

I am still curious as to whether or not I am the only one without the Air Sole sticker on my box. Just seemed a little odd to me.

$70 more than retail.

indifferent.gif

selling on ebay at $230
====================

ebay fee 9%

paypal fee 4%

13% = $29.90 in fees

shipping fee = $10 to $20 depending on location + shipping materials, labor, and possible gas to local postal service center

that's almost $40 to $50 on fees alone

====================

$160 retail + 8.875% nyc tax = $174.20

profit is around $5 to $15 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom