Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by Chi23

To all who copped on NDC:  did you use a link that came up on nikes twitter?  I was at the nike store website but I didnt see them appear until at least 12:10.  Once the X's finally appeared, they were out of size 15's.  
Is it the twitter link that you should be looking for or just go to the nike store site?
twitter link is much faster
Twitter link came before 12:01 est

Yeah twitter is the way to go. I was in and out at 9:03 pm with NDC. Couldn't of been any easier

I know it's been said several times, but these look AMAZING on feet. Really, the pictures of them on here and on other sites and the way they look laying in the box does NOT do them justice at all. To those reading this who don't have em yet: Go to Foot Locker or Footaction and have em stock locate cause they're still out there. Get yourself a pair today cause you don't have much time left....

Niketown Dallas tweeted they had a bunch of sizes left. I'm not sure what they have now. Niketown Seattle said on Facebook they had some pairs left to.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by shindo03

My friend told me these are just sitting in boonie areas.... like FSR's.... too bad they won't ship.
If you go to FL and ask them to locate stock for you, I'm pretty sure they'll do it.  I did that with the Cement 3s.
Stores will not ship to anyone for the next 2 weeks..it's been company policy for the longest time..they want to earn the sale instead of sendin it to somewhere else where they gain nothin..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by shindo03

My friend told me these are just sitting in boonie areas.... like FSR's.... too bad they won't ship.
If you go to FL and ask them to locate stock for you, I'm pretty sure they'll do it.  I did that with the Cement 3s.
Stores will not ship to anyone for the next 2 weeks..it's been company policy for the longest time..they want to earn the sale instead of sendin it to somewhere else where they gain nothin..

This. i used to wrk at finish line and this is exactly right..unless sumbody knows sumthin that i dnt..but if anybodys like me, they gonna be like this
devil.gif
, and try anyway..lol.  

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

These did exactly what the White/Cement IIIs did ... Sold really well bit still can be found in some spots. My best advice to those who didn't get pairs is to be patient and try to locate them through a shoe store or atleast wait til tues or wends for a restock

They restock that fast? If so is it stores or online and what sites if it's online.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Niketown Dallas tweeted they had a bunch of sizes left. I'm not sure what they have now. Niketown Seattle said on Facebook they had some pairs left to.

seattle just said they have 7 and 10.5.. there is a sz 12 at dallas..

They are narrow, but that isn't a good picture above. These don't do it for me in the box, you must put them on to realize the beauty.

well there will be 2 more sz 9.5 on eastbay cause i just cancelled my order...through the whole crashing fiasco i got duplicate orders through somehow

Originally Posted by spadil5

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^

No i got one, shortly after ordering. got order # as well. Should be good.

ok cool. yea i think anybody who get in before the "sold out" tweet should be good esp if you got an order #. worst case you get a $180 gift card for the IVs lol.
Same boat here, although after not receiving a confirmation email I was able to place an order through eastbay, if they do cancel I hope they do give me a gift card, that would be prettty awesome.

They're not going to give you a gift card, they're going to give you a sorry e-mail. That gift card was because of christmas.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by KMante

For those who ordered on NDC, if you don't get your order confirmation email by tomorrow, then you can start to worry about your order being cancelled.
I called NDC customer service yesterday and they told me my order went through fine, even though I didn't get a confirmation email. I'm assuming I will get a shipping email tomorrow because they told me it will ship Monday. 
Call to make sure you're OK!
Yeah I called yesterday and they told me the same thing. I'm not too worried though. My size was one of the last to sell out.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.

Anyone who actually wanted them could have gotten them. That's why it's so few people complaining.

If you thought you could go to the mall at 2pm or even when the store first open, you were going to miss out. That's almost every OG Jordan retro, besides the cardinals.

If you're in to Jordans you should know the deal.

And the ones who missed out, I'd check for restocks on Eastbay, FNL and NDC.

Originally Posted by Da Mecca

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

These did exactly what the White/Cement IIIs did ... Sold really well bit still can be found in some spots. My best advice to those who didn't get pairs is to be patient and try to locate them through a shoe store or atleast wait til tues or wends for a restock

They restock that fast? If so is it stores or online and what sites if it's online.

People cancel orders, sometimes store doesn't get all their shipments, people do returns... You just never know...

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by dmxgod

This. i used to wrk at finish line and this is exactly right..unless sumbody knows sumthin that i dnt..but if anybodys like me, they gonna be like this
devil.gif
, and try anyway..lol.  
FNL is different. Whether they are able to order you a pair in store directly coincides with whats available online. Available online = can order, not available online = can't order.

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.

Thank you for that French.

When I find more info on the 4's, I hope people take the info I give seriously this time. They won't have to struggle if they just take it 51% serious. I may resell a bit but it doesn't mean I can't help people with info. I know how it may look to some folks but use some common sense.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thank you for that French.

When I find more info on the 4's, I hope people take the info I give seriously this time. They won't have to struggle if they just take it 51% serious. I may resell a bit but it doesn't mean I can't help people with info. I know how it may look to some folks but use some common sense.

Im not taking any sides, but dude was lettin folks know how it was gonna be. So no need to be salty(zyzz)..lol..even tho i passed on these i called around to see who still had what sizes..Those 10s with the xv laces tho, best ive seen so far..That almost actually had me wanting a pair..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom