Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Kinda think ima regret not doubling up on these.... I wanna know why they all didn't come with tags... Got mine from a Ftl this morning and they had tags....

Same here.. hrm. I've also read in the previous pages that people are selling the hangtags for 30 a pop.. Seriously? I bought my pair with no hang tag and walked around the mall to see that shoe palace had hangtags. tf is that?
did you go to southland mall again? How was it over there? my local mall wasn't too crazy.

Originally Posted by VietPho

I wore them today and they crease like a mofo
frown.gif
that's the only thing i hate about the Xs
grin.gif
 they crease alot after a couple of wears
frown.gif
 specially on the ankle area
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by VietPho

I wore them today and they crease like a mofo
frown.gif
that's the only thing i hate about the Xs
grin.gif
 they crease alot after a couple of wears
frown.gif
 specially on the ankle area
indifferent.gif

i really care about creasing in toe box. looks like garbage once that happens. sneakershields for sure.

This was an easy cop. I had my sis wait a half hour at modells up in bay plaza in the Bronx. My pair didn't come with the hangtag and looks like it has a pre-crease in the toe box. But I can't complain, got my pair with as minimal work as possible..
30t6p3b.gif
at people that waited 4+hours in the snow in NY.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

He posted shipping from NY to Cali, not NY to TX which you said would cost 20-30 dollars. And maybe I should've added "or" after I said buying below retail. That's my mistake for thinking you were capable of seeing what I meant.
Originally Posted by Tang

Man quit complaining about resellers.If you didn't get a pair maybe you should adapt theyre strategy to obtain a pair, because obviously theyre doing something you're not.
Resellers don't affect me.

ok, shipping from NY to TX

then factor in packaging box, tape, gas, etc.... -- should run in the ~$20 range

the dimensions of the box makes a difference

obviously if you're shipping a small box (ie: fitted cap) -- than yeah, shipping is about ~$9 via ground

a bigger package @ 4lbs almost doubles the shipping fee

Originally Posted by bxstylez

He posted shipping from NY to Cali, not NY to TX which you said would cost 20-30 dollars. And maybe I should've added "or" after I said buying below retail. That's my mistake for thinking you were capable of seeing what I meant.
Originally Posted by Tang

Man quit complaining about resellers.If you didn't get a pair maybe you should adapt theyre strategy to obtain a pair, because obviously theyre doing something you're not.
Resellers don't affect me.

ok, shipping from NY to TX

then factor in packaging box, tape, gas, etc.... -- should run in the ~$20 range

the dimensions of the box makes a difference

obviously if you're shipping a small box (ie: fitted cap) -- than yeah, shipping is about ~$9 via ground

a bigger package @ 4lbs almost doubles the shipping fee

Wow, let it go.
Using that price tag on the shipment affects the fees for sure, but most NEVER do that.  Why would you even use FedEx?  

You start a USPS.com account and print out labels from your computer.  I send shoes/packages Priority Mail ALL THE TIME to Cali, TX, NY, etc etc...and I'm in FL...for under $10.

If you wanna spend more money shipping the shoes around, that's your deal, but by no means is your "proof" the final verdict on shipping costs for sending these shoes around the lower-48.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

indifferent.gif

Shipping and taxes are nowhere near $30. 
Oh yea.... Ebay charges 9% plus paypal plus shipping easy 40 bucks    
That's why you sell on Craigslist or NT. Simple and easy.
or you do what I do and just use eBay as a front; list your items high enough with "best offers" then come to a deal with Paypal only avoiding all eBay fees 

Still no confirmation or shipping email from NDC. They starting to piss me off. My order status still says in progress on their site and my debit card is still pending charges.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I went to the mall out of boredom today and finishline had one pair on display. It happen to be my sz and it was the last pair they had. Talkin bout being in the right place at the right time

You went by the spot we talked about?

Naw i got a lil lost on the way, so i turned around and went to a spot closer to me. Funny thing, this mall barely gets anything good, the guy at the store said they go more of the 10s, than any other retro.... Thanks for tip tho

Still no confirmation or shipping email from NDC. They starting to piss me off. My order status still says in progress on their site and my debit card is still pending charges.

Same here
frown.gif
... Did you use the free shipping method?

when i spoke to NDC customer service they told me it wont ship until wednesday for some reason. I still havent received my email and my order says"in progress" but I also DMed them on twitter and they told me that it will 1-2 business days for them to review the order. So hopefully it goes through and wont get cancelled.

The customer service rep I talked to told me they would ship today so I was expecting a shipping email today. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled but I'm thinking I should be good because I placed my order at 12:01.

The customer service rep I talked to told me they would ship today so I was expecting a shipping email today. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled but I'm thinking I should be good because I placed my order at 12:01.
in the same boat. my order still says in progress. placed at 12:03. i chose the Next Day Air shipping method. Will keep you guys posted if I hear or receive anything. Definitely surprised at NDC for this. FNL i have come to expect but was sort of hoping for a drama- / stress-free buying experience from NDC lol.
Also ordered from East Bay. that one says "Processing" now (said "Awaiting Approval" up until Sunday afternoon). Used regular shipping with them. Needless to say would be a tad annoyed if I get that order before my Next Day Air order from NDC hah.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I went to the mall out of boredom today and finishline had one pair on display. It happen to be my sz and it was the last pair they had. Talkin bout being in the right place at the right time

You went by the spot we talked about?

Naw i got a lil lost on the way, so i turned around and went to a spot closer to me. Funny thing, this mall barely gets anything good, the guy at the store said they go more of the 10s, than any other retro.... Thanks for tip tho

Yup, no worries. Glad you got your pair tho...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

called a few stores and there still sitting in Dallas. might go get another pair during lunch.

yea im quite surprised at everyone having problem with their NDC order,didnt expect this. And i was hating on eastbay for all the trouble they were having that night but now i feel i wouldve been better off ordering from them
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom