Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Did NDC actually end up sending hang tags to all of those that ordered from them and did not receive them? 
nerd.gif

so i wasnt satisfied with my chicago x the reason why i wsnt satisifed with it is bacause one shoe has tumble leather the other shoe doesnt and glue stay galore. i went to footaction on 34 street cause they had a restock. I was like the 18 person online. When it came time for me to request my size 9.5 they were sold out. so i got a 9 im not leaving empty handed. I look at the quality and it was on point i exam shoes but they ran small so i tryed to sell on ebay and the buyer didnt pay up he flaked it ended at 230. when i went to the air jordan iv release cement. i was planning to return them. It went down like this after i waited online for the 4's i went to my car to get the 10s waited back online with the resellers cause they already had 2 even 6 pairs of fours and i waited with them just to return my chicago 10's and i got alittle impatient and i asked the employee to i have to wait online to return these sneakers. he was like u might have to wait till 830 and it was 700 so some kid was like what are u returning im like the 10 hes like you could sell it to kixclusive i was trying to go through all that so he bought it of my for 5.00 over retail. WE ALL KNOW HE SOLD IT FOR 40.00 OVER BUT I DONT CARE IM NOT A RESELLER.

Originally Posted by ben031681

You're still pushing around your video? Boycott yourself man.
All of these people that just started buying J's yesterday crying about "Nike doesnt make enough pairs!", are seriously annoying.

Like i said, you want to boycott something, boycott Resellers. Not Nike. Resellers have been the bane of Sneakerheads existence for too many years.

Other than that, you want a new release? TRY HARDER.

Got my pair via Diego1984. Thnx a lot! Very comfortable shoe to my suprise. Love 'em!

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

havent unDS my pair yet but I just seen they had the hangtag
pimp.gif

Yeah bro, I haven't yet either.
Trying to wait for better weather, but I have other heat that can come out before these do.

I'm sure you are the same.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

nike still aint send the hang tag damnit!!!!!

Want me to send you mine dont care much for it. Would you like it double boxed with tracking as well? Lol Get over it...

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Did NDC actually end up sending hang tags to all of those that ordered from them and did not receive them? 
nerd.gif

said it weeks ago, Nike isnt sending anyone a tag.

I understand some people's frustration over the hang tag.

I mean maybe others appreciate it more.

Honestly I wanted to make sure mines came with it because it was how it was originally suppose to come.

I guess..

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I understand some people's frustration over the hang tag.

I mean maybe others appreciate it more.

Honestly I wanted to make sure mines came with it because it was how it was originally suppose to come.

I guess..

QFT. Its like ordering a pizza only to find out its missing ingredients or buying a 250 piece toolbox with no tools...ok maybe thats a hard one but bottom line is you want to get whats been advertised to you, no skipping on the bells and whistles. Anybody that cares about their hard earned dollars can respect that.

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

QFT. Its like ordering a pizza only to find out its missing ingredients or buying a 250 piece toolbox with no tools...ok maybe thats a hard one but bottom line is you want to get whats been advertised to you, no skipping on the bells and whistles. Anybody that cares about their hard earned dollars can respect that.

No offense but.... 
Hell no it's not  
laugh.gif

This tag had no exclusivity to the Retro 10's, at all. 

For example Jordan Air Max 10....... 

jordan-cmft-air-max-10-chicago-available-00-570x427.jpg

People were willing to spend $25+ each for this?    Crazy. 

^Understood but at the same time it was an item the was supposed to be included with purchase. Showing that pic does take away from the sentimenal value though
laugh.gif

Dang pic just ruined my view on the debate lol. I also agree that purchasing the tags for the cost of x amounts of gas was crazy to ha

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

^Understood but at the same time it was an item the was supposed to be included with purchase. Showing that pic does take away from the sentimenal value though
laugh.gif

Dang pic just ruined my view on the debate lol. I also agree that purchasing the tags for the cost of x amounts of gas was crazy to ha

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was really just asking out of mere curiosity, I could care less if I had a hang tag, although I did get one with my pair. I apologize if my question had been answered already, I haven't been paying attention to the thread lately.

I feel like everyone is still sleepin on how HOT these are. they are plain but look SO good on your feet. 

Originally Posted by itz khanh

I feel like everyone is still sleepin on how HOT these are. they are plain but look SO good on your feet. 

Its crazy how they can go from an ordinary shoe alone, but an AMAZING shoe on feet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by itz khanh

Its crazy how they can go from an ordinary shoe alone, but an AMAZING shoe on feet.
laugh.gif
I still think a lot of people bought these thinking there was resale value in them... which there is none
roll.gif

Every trade offer I get on CL is "hey man, I will give you chicago 10s and cash for your concords"
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom