Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

I wonder if NDC and Eastbay will get a lot of returns from the resellers. I'm still shocked that it sold out

Got a pair from finishline.com and then picked up a pair up form shoe city for my brother

These sold out? wow. JB will make cake off of any release these days huh? These are my school colors and I didn't even cop. But to each his own.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I wonder if NDC and Eastbay will get a lot of returns from the resellers. I'm still shocked that it sold out

I was very surprised. I live in the North east (tristate) sneakers don't sit. I would assume the same in most metro areas as well as the west coast. A few NTers have posted these are still in stores. I wouldn't be surprised to see websites restock after moving pairs from more remote stores back to their warehouses and I still think these are hitting outlets

I was surprised too to see how quickly they sold out
eek.gif

I only passed so I could buy another pair of WC IV's and darn glad I did. I was able to secure another pair online on SNS.

Now the waiting game begins for me.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

eek.gif

I only passed so I could buy another pair of WC IV's and darn glad I did. I was able to secure another pair online on SNS.

Hypebeast at a all time high. these wouldve never sold out so fast 2 years ago

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by babyJs23

eek.gif

Hypebeast at a all time high. these wouldve never sold out so fast 2 years ago

Oh... believe you me

I saw it first hand today. Some old lady, at least 60 yrs old, bought 2 size 10.5's, 2 size 7's, a 13Y, 12Y, and a toddler size and then had the nerve to ask me if I would sell her my Concords off my feet
30t6p3b.gif

I said "HELL TO THE NO!"
laugh.gif

Went to the mall this am and these were sitting.... I would pick up if it were not for the $160 price tag and the fact that there are some upcoming releases...

Originally Posted by kob8

Went to the mall this am and these were sitting.... I would pick up if it were not for the $160 price tag and the fact that there are some upcoming releases...

I hope this is true in my area wanted these but funds was not right so i had 2 pass (along with kd4 and lbj9 bhm) im sure some will end up in outlets but doesnt seem like it will be in large numbers....oh well
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
 in other news looks like ill be paying resell on wc4s to because of said bank account issues oh well goin  double quarter pounder w/chz on all star releases
pimp.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

This release has absolutely floored me. Like a few others, I passed due to the IV's coming out next week. I'm getting 2 pairs of those and wasn't about to pay $160 for these. I figured I'd pass on these and cop with my March 3rd check. On top of that, I was gonna get my dude to use his military discount and I was gonna get them for $128
pimp.gif
. I set out today to see how these looked in person. I drove all around Cleveland and guess what...they're all gone. Every single FL, FA, FNL, Champs, Mom & Pop shop I went to/called were sold out. The only pair I found to hold in person were a size 6
indifferent.gif
. I don't understand how this happened and I'm flaming mad I slept. Actually, I didn't even really sleep on these. I planned on getting them just not at this time. Screw JB for this ignorant release date. Why the deuce would they release these right before the IV's?! I am FLAMING mad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was actually really surprised of how quick these went. But I had to think to my self hey its tax time. Everybody has money and everybody wants shoes, jordans especially. I gurentee you these wouldn't sell as good if they were released later in the year. JB really smart if you think about it...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

This release has absolutely floored me. Like a few others, I passed due to the IV's coming out next week. I'm getting 2 pairs of those and wasn't about to pay $160 for these. I figured I'd pass on these and cop with my March 3rd check. On top of that, I was gonna get my dude to use his military discount and I was gonna get them for $128
pimp.gif
. I set out today to see how these looked in person. I drove all around Cleveland and guess what...they're all gone. Every single FL, FA, FNL, Champs, Mom & Pop shop I went to/called were sold out. The only pair I found to hold in person were a size 6
indifferent.gif
. I don't understand how this happened and I'm flaming mad I slept. Actually, I didn't even really sleep on these. I planned on getting them just not at this time. Screw JB for this ignorant release date. Why the deuce would they release these right before the IV's?! I am FLAMING mad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Good thing I didn't waste my time driving up there.  This is the first time we didn't get a GR in my area.  I'm still trying to figure this out.

It's a combination of refunds and everyone thinking all retroes sell out first day and sell for double on Craigslist. Saw creeps asking $290 for these! Hopefully once they realize not every release is like the concords, things will die down a little.

Some of you dudes are getting caught in the hype wait it out and you'll catch restock and returns. If you actually think people are paying 200 and up for these then wow thing have changed

Well Footaction got my pair and footlocker were all sold out...Finishline did not open yet but who knows how many pair they got.
a1a365774b11f1a57309f912dfcc29078f0d1313_r.jpg

72f266b417f8073dff9df4258bfe2986134f64df_r.jpg

I got to FA early yesterday and they only had a 14 left, but the HoH had plenty of pairs, but they were selling crazy fast. I was able to get my pair thats all that really matters

most I'd pay for these is $100. guess these wont be part of my collection anytime soon, if at all.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Some of you dudes are getting caught in the hype wait it out and you'll catch restock and returns. If you actually think people are paying 200 and up for these then wow thing have changed

This. I feel ripped off even pay tax for these. I might cop in 2-4 weeks when resellers are flooded and begging for retail.

Back
Top Bottom