Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

I'm not surprised these sold out.

Just find it funny there's people on the Bay thinking they'll get $250 for them.

laugh.gif

i had gotten over the lame #*$ mesh instead of, what should have been old royal nubuck. but the patent leather they added really took this c/w to bad joke status imo. these are nice for kids/girls tho. they try to put a little PL on damn everything.
30t6p3b.gif

if the mesh woulda been suede and no PL, i'da copped. but thanks jb. savings are much appreciated!

waw not only i was surprised they sold out that quick online.... but i went to my local mall on saturday evening... and they were nowhere to be seen.... (shiekh, fnl, footaction, footlocker)
now mind u, 1 week after the black cement 3 released, they were still avail at sme stores... it got me wondering... do people really like these? or is it coz of the tax refund checks? waaaw!

Originally Posted by pelimpe

waw not only i was surprised they sold out that quick online.... but i went to my local mall on saturday evening... and they were nowhere to be seen.... (shiekh, fnl, footaction, footlocker)
now mind u, 1 week after the black cement 3 released, they were still avail at sme stores... it got me wondering... do people really like these? or is it coz of the tax refund checks? waaaw!

Honestly I believe a bit of both.
Only way to really tell would be to see how many people are actually wearing them, or are they just trying to flip 'em.

These were gone before noon where I'm from in LI NY. Grabbed my pair for the low low after the morning's insanity died down.

People went in hard for these! Never thought these would sell out like that...but there nowhere to be found with no restock in sight.

Glad I got my pair even though they were such an impulse buy!

Originally Posted by apthekid

Absolutely can NOT believe these sold the way they did. I was in line for the Dave Whites and there were maaadd people in line behind me. After dude came out and said that they had X amount of Dave Whites, I expected MAD people to leave the line, but to my surprise, NOBODY moved because most people were in line for the Royal X's...BLEW MY MIND. So i went back out on Sunday to see how the Royal X's sold...I had/have NO desire to own them myself, but I like to at least be knowledgeable about these things.

Today, I come on NT to see if other cities had similar situations with the Royal X's and it looks like the answer is yes.

So I ask you all...is this the result of baller season...aka tax time? Is this more fallout from the Concord madness and can we expect all retro, numbered jordans to sell quickly, regardless of material alterations and funny colors? Or have Jordans just taken another serious turn for the worse??

Good questions. I've noticed things changing roughly a year ago with the cool grey XIs. But the Concords restarted interest for the casual person IMO. I think things will die down after the IVs. If there are 2-3 back to back slw selling retros it will get ack to normal. Too many pairs out there in the hands of people trying to make money, it won't last, they'll get anxious, then burned, then out.

picked up my pair fro sheik on saturday
429624_10150774766258079_564473078_12487636_396094147_n.jpg

then used my discount (to make them $96 each before tax) and got two more today.

Bunch of them sitting when I went into my local mom and pops here in NY... but I see these going for 200 + shipping in my size 9 on ebay?!?! %%%??? should i try and flip some lolllllll

looool i know hun... for 2 bills... a retro +.... i must admit though i cant seem to be able to see any pf the new releases in store....
the whole bhm pack sold out round my way.. i didnt even get to see a pair loool.... same with these and the red foams.... and thats amazing!!!!! going to store on rd and not only miss out on my sz but just the fact that they werent avail in any sz is whats killing me....
the cement 4 might be hard to get now that these sold this well

These aren't all that.

I mean if you like them, that's cool.

SMDH at this fool on eBay who has a pair, size 11, for a Buy-It-Now @ $400.

30t6p3b.gif

These are growing on me.... I copped a pair on RD and kinda forgot about em till today, took em out and really like that royal blue on these. The patent leather does take a lil away from this shoe in my opinion. If they didn't have that patent leather they would be much sexier IMO. Much love to all that copped and don't worry these will come back around i'm sure.

So im happy i went out and waited inline for these shoes and didnt listen to everyone on here that was so far off. sold out online in a few hours and in all the malls around here in mins. Im happy i copped and they are clean!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

These were gone before noon where I'm from in LI NY. Grabbed my pair for the low low after the morning's insanity died down.

People went in hard for these! Never thought these would sell out like that...but there nowhere to be found with no restock in sight.

Glad I got my pair even though they were such an impulse buy!
its like this for every release now. Where the heck is everyone getting this money to buy like this? I am and adult and have a great paying job to be able to do so. but i see kids and teens out there every weekend.

Back
Top Bottom