Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by JFlick

Doug Copped!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

prbly randy's tho 
laugh.gif

Whoa slow ya roll bruh, never want a shoe because it sells out. It's just by the looks of this forum page count, the majority of us thought they would sit and would either be an easy cop or would go on sell..

Too many people rode the hating bandwagon, now after they actually see this shoe, they either regret passing or are trying to cop.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

then used my discount (to make them $96 each before tax) and got two more today.

I'd cop a pair at that price for sure. too bad I can't get discounts like that.

Gonna drop by my mom and pops this weekend to see if they're still sitting...and hopefully haggle a discount for a pair to ball in. Saw Bibby and Jeffries playing in them tonight...
pimp.gif

Yeah, I think these look nice on the court. If I can get them on discount, I would get them...

These shoes are selling for higher prices than the chicagos. I don't regret passing on these, but for some reason I feel like I missed out. Oh well, this shoe is for the people who really wanted them I guess. Either that or resellers are just out of hand now....over $200 for some X's, never me!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

looks like everyone wants these now because they unexpectedly sold out. smh, you guys are all in beast mode

Church

Yeah, you can tell, because this thread is a whopping 17 pages

a lot of people slept on these assuming they wouldn't sell.  now that they are gone everyone wants them.  they are a dope colorway and i'm glad i picked up a couple pairs.  now onto the cements

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

looks like everyone wants these now because they unexpectedly sold out. smh, you guys are all in beast mode
1jed0.gif

The beasts always come out 

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

these shoes are just ugly I wouldnt even pay $100 for them
Chicagos kills these!
these comments are always weird to me.  If you have no interest in the shoe why are you in the thread?

Originally Posted by matothett

Chicagos kills these!
these comments are always weird to me.  If you have no interest in the shoe why are you in the thread?
HERE HERE!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by matothett

Chicagos kills these!
HERE HERE!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif

Im with you on that too man.

Back
Top Bottom