Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

The FTL here in my area (SD) said they are getting another shipment of these ( Men sizes ) next week...I'm not sure if it is true or not, but that is what the MGR said.

Not sure what the appeal of these are...not a bad colorway but with so little hype around these, I thought these would honestly sit like Orion Blue VII's a year ago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Not sure what the appeal of these are...not a bad colorway but with so little hype around these, I thought these would honestly sit like Orion Blue VII's a year ago.
laugh.gif

That's what I thought until I saw people with bag loads of them.

Even Old ladies were buying them too. Not joking either.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

laugh.gif

Thats funny! I was at the mall this morning copping my pair and there was a line about 10 deep when I got there, no joke 4 of them were old women!! A couple were FLAMING HYPEBEASTS and the rest were people that actually wanted them. The limit was 2 per customer and everyone of the woman bought two pair and didn't care what size they got. Luckily I got my size 12 and was out SMH...

I really wanted to cop these, but I copped the Dave White 1s on NDC. It was either these or the Cement 4s. No brainer.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

laugh.gif

Thats funny! I was at the mall this morning copping my pair and there was a line about 10 deep when I got there, no joke 4 of them were old women!! A couple were FLAMING HYPEBEASTS and the rest were people that actually wanted them. The limit was 2 per customer and everyone of the woman bought two pair and didn't care what size they got. Luckily I got my size 12 and was out SMH...
Wow...old ladies are now taking up inventory of Jordans? 
laugh.gif
 The sneaker game reminds me of that old Common song I used to love H.E.R.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't understand your logic. Who are you to say there was no hype for them from "real" collectors. Hell what is a real collector? I been collecting since 01 and I love these. Just because the majority of NT didn't like them doesn't mean they aren't a nice shoe. Hell if everybody followed most of NT fads people, would only buy of colorways, rock snap backs and skinny jeans...SMH
logic is this; there were plenty of these produced for actual demand.  too many people who cant afford it, and have nothing but time on their hands, camp out online and with the bums to snatch up all the stock just to resell with a ******ed mark up to people like yourself, who legitimately like the product.  i agree with you on fads, though.  trying to decide if what i wore in the 80s and 90s is really that worse than what i see kids posting up here.  pretty much a wash, its all going to be embarrassing ten years from now.
This is true when NT Miami says 1st come 1st served... Major demand - "lookout on our twitter for release updates & wristband distribution" 
I don't think there were plenty...
There were WAY more Chi X's then these...

laugh.gif

One of the old ladies looked down at my feet and asked me if she can buy my Concords off my feet
eek.gif
I said "HELL TO THE NO!"
laugh.gif

She had to be about 60 years old...She ended up buying 2 Men size 10.5's, 2 size 7's, a size 13Y, 12Y, and a toddler pair.

Even old ladies are becoming resellers.
30t6p3b.gif

I ordered these from CT yesterday after Eastbay crashed on me, I received a confirmation email from them & a receipt from PayPal but it hasn't been drawn from my account yet. It shows up in my PayPal history as paid for but the money is still in my account. I'm hoping the order goes through, anyone familiar with CT's process? 

One of the old ladies looked down at my feet and asked me if she can buy my Concords off my feet
eek.gif
I said "HELL TO THE NO!"
laugh.gif

She had to be about 60 years old...She ended up buying 2 Men size 10.5's, 2 size 7's, a size 13Y, 12Y, and a toddler pair.

Even old ladies are becoming resellers.
30t6p3b.gif
lol. When retirement money isn't enough, you gotta get bread somehow. which part of sd are you from ?

theres a nice colorway but i'm shocked they sold out that fast.

i'm guessing some of the tax season ballers copped em and people that actually like the shoe copped em as well but good lord. 

between the chicago x's coming out barely 3 weeks ago, the red foamposites last week, the white cement iv's next week and then all the all star stuff in 2 weeks i thought these would be the pair that would sit for a little bit since it was grouped in with so much stuff dropping over a short period of time.

if these dropped in march or during a month when nothing big is coming out, i wouldn't put it past em to sell out first day but with everything coming out in feburary and hell everything that has been dropping from about black friday until now, i woulda thought these would sit for a little bit.

Camped out for the Dave Whites and Durants but no luck on those. Was able to get a couple pairs of these and yes I was surprised how fast these sold. Chicago x's were a lot easier to get than these.

laugh.gif

I thought the same thing and figured I'd look at these in person week's later and after a hefty discount determine if I wanted to buy. So I went to the mall today with the family since my wife needed a few things. We have a reseller store in our local mall. These were there for $400. After the young girl who could have been my daughter was done trying to hype me up to buy them and eventually left me alone I looked them over. The patent is only on a small part of the shoe not too bad actually, I still think it shouldn't have been there. I still didn't care for the shoe, but it's a good colorway.They also had the cement IVs.....do us all a favor and post and tell everyone you can that they are terrible!!! Actually don't post and keep the page count low on the other thread.

I wonder what % of these that were purchased were resellers. I'm guessing at least half.   These are all over CL already. 

Went to the mall at 3PM after work today to pick up a hat from Champs and these are still in all the stores I went to except one. I wasn't really interested in these but they looked good on Bibby and Jeffries' feet last night. I thought I would change my mind if I saw them in person but still a pass. Just not doing it for me. Surprised to know these sold out good in a lot of spots.

The re-sell market for all these will drop soon. Just wait them out.The market is saturated soon and somebody is gonna realize that they need to undercut others because these aren't moving and you will be able to get them for a competitive price. 

Back
Top Bottom